had my hair color last week,, as usual I was given a special treatment
Jen ushered me to the 2nd floor of the salon which is very private, and very comfy
I think this floor were for VIP's lang ,coz the 2 client who came in after me were both prominent figure
so syempre feeling big time din ako,LOL

when LPK saw me, he warmly greeted me with a beso beso, hehe, had a chit chat then instructed AMY to take good care of me,,,
Amy sees to it that im co\mnfortable and asked me what beverage I prefer, Maricel, ( one of the asst. of ANgie) went up to say hi, and apologetic that she cannot do my hair because she was busy attending to clients who were ahead of me,,,
Louis checked my hair from time to time and would asked me if Im okey!!!
so how can you not love this place when you feel important and pampered

ANGIE as usual was very busy attending to lots of her clientele and sha had a call out service that day
but OH boy!!!, again she does wonders and magic to my hair!!!
and that's what I like about Angie kahit NGARAG, given her demanding sched,,,, SHE WONT DISAPPOINT YOU and she's worth the wait,,,,
When I am done LOUIS came to ask me, if I was satisfied with the colo?

, did i got the result i want???
then I told him to have a pic together to post again in the thread and he gamely poses!!!!, LOL
it Was in my Iphone so i will upload it next post,,,
MY overall verdict LOUIS PHILLIP KEE SALON IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
and I am one HAPPY AND SATISFIED CLIENT!!!

THat's one reason why I created this thread!!!

Kudos to LPK and of course ANGIE
Louis would come around to personally to check my hair and asked if im comfortable!!!
but again she never failed me, she again exceeded my expectation!!!!