watch now

Author Topic: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON  (Read 85249 times)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2012, 06:07:35 pm »
So wala na sa services ng LPK yung brazilian blowout?

andee how?

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #161 on: July 23, 2012, 07:15:51 pm »
I don't want to spoil the fun pero eto ba yung salon owner na-fashion pulis dati? Hmmm..

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2012, 04:50:02 pm »
Hi Sisses :) I saw a branch at Burgos Circle. Do they have 2 branches at The Fort?

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2012, 09:07:13 am »
hi! just wanna ask kung ok keratin treatment sa LPK sa shaw branch.. i had my hair rebonded, relaxed, permed. halos lahat na yata except color. ok ba don? planning to get it some time in sept. grow ko muna curls ko. also, ano yung "gt"? how do i become a member na din? thanks!

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2012, 07:30:10 pm »
^sis ako I had my keratin treatment kaso sa the fort. ok lang naman sya naging shiny hair ko pero kasi may ginawa pa sya kinulayan pa yung hair ko parang cellophane gt sis girltalk ayan member ka na

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2012, 09:44:06 pm »
^ baka she meant gt discount.


Gusto ko malaman kung may brazilian blowout pa ang lpk? Kasi kakasabi ng isang gter about sa bad effect ng keratin.

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2012, 11:50:56 pm »
Hi Sisses :) I saw a branch at Burgos Circle. Do they have 2 branches at The Fort?

from what I recall from the text they sent me, they moved out na dun sa dati, nasa Burgos na sila

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2012, 12:23:00 am »
Ah okay mas madali na sila hanapin Kung sa Burgos circle na sila.  :) :)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #168 on: July 30, 2012, 07:06:00 am »
hindi ok sa greenhills branch. palpak rebond ng sister ko. kung magpapagawa na rin lang naman kayo, suggest ko kay Louis na mismo. pata sigurado.

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #169 on: August 04, 2012, 10:49:44 am »
^^^Thank you so much for the reply, Sis Gorgeousmama! :) Hindi pa ulit ako nakakabalik sa LPK. Hopefully, I can get to visit them again soon. :)

sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2012, 05:55:27 pm »
Naku am here in LKP GH now and i thought, for hair color, Alma's the name, Angie pala.... Waah sana maayos to!

yoyomasterpups

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2012, 03:04:41 pm »
Magkano ba ang digital perm sa LPK? TIA!

foxy_babe

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2012, 10:48:46 pm »
Hey sis. I tried the new Brazilian Keratin Renewal System Treatment at LPK Salon at the Fort three days ago. :)
Very nice. My hair is soft and shiny.  :D
They are having a promo now.  ;)
Worth the price. Rose, one of Louis Kee's personal technician did my hair. She is so galling.  :)

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2012, 05:56:27 am »
Hi Sisses :) Had a haircut and color last October 26. It was still a very pleasant experience for me. I left the salon happy and very contented. Nothing has changed since my last visit. They are still nice and so accommodating, same with the staff in the front desk (Ms. Jen and another pretty lady). It was still Ms. Angie and Ms. Amy who did my hair (color, treatment, blow dry) while Mr. Louis for the haircut. Just like before, they were very maasikaso. They still offered drinks from time to time, they made sure that my bf was ok. I so love them!:)

Ms. Angie asked me what color do I plan to have. I told her that it's up to her na lang coz I trust her. And she did it again! My hair color was a hit. I went to Jing Monis Salon 3 days after to have my eyebrows groomed. The one who did my brows asked me where did I have my hair colored, and I told her at LPK. The staff said, "Ang galing pala nila ano. Alam nila ang kulay na bagay sa yo at sa kulay mo. Maganda, maganda. Bagay sa yo." I smiled and thanked her and replied, "Ay oo, magaling talaga sila."

Ms. Amy asked me if I plan to have a haircut. I said trim lang siguro kasi nagpapahaba ako ng hair. She immediately informed Mr. Louis. He approached me and told me if he can start with the haircut because he has a meeting at that very moment. I find it very nice and so professional of him for not turning me down. That made me feel very special again! He even apologized before and after the haircut.; still he did a stylish cut :)

The new location of the Salon, which is in Burgos Circle is smaller compared to the old location. But, it didn't bother me because what's important is that they still do their jobs well, they treat their clients in a professional way, they respect their clients, and they make clients feel important and special. Louis Phillip Kee Salon in Burgos Circle is the best! 8)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:22:36 am by zy »

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2012, 09:12:52 am »
^ where exactly in burgos circle. I frequent there esp when i do my plates but i dint see his salon.

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2012, 02:23:55 am »
^Hi Sis Taleebin :) Hindi sya mismo sa Burgos Circle kung nasaan yung Manos, Dr. Aivee, Melo's, Cafe Juanita, etc., parang sa pagkakatanda ko ay nasa likod sya, along Rizal Drive yata, near Forbeswood Heights. May open na pay parking sa harap ng Louis Phillip Kee Salon, and may katabi sya dati na Mini Stop yata, na parang closed na ngayon. Nung pagkatawid namin papunta sa parking, nakita ko sa kabilang street yung Chef Laudico Restaurant (3rd Avenue Corner 28th Street). Pasensya na Sis ha kasi di ko naitanong yung exact address nila. Naalala ko lang ang landmarks and mga dinaanan namin. :)

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2012, 03:46:07 am »
LPK is right in front or side of The mind museum

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2012, 07:25:32 am »
thanks sisses. i'll check it out. may sarili bang parking s lpk?

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2012, 12:20:19 pm »
^Hi Sis Taleebin :) May open na pay parking sa harap ng Salon, dun kami nag park nun. :)

foxy_babe

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #179 on: November 04, 2012, 04:15:18 pm »
Hi sis taleebin. They also have valet parking.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close