We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Finally, kanina nagpunta na ko sa LPK to have some hair make-over and I tell you mga sis super na make-over talaga ang hair ko haha! I'm so happy. I asked them what they will recommend for my hair, it has been rebonded for about 10 yrs na siguro and their senior stylist Nelson mentioned the brazilian blow-out. I'm excited to try it. Unlike rebond, brazilian blowout will give volume to your hair with no downtime. Tapos free na nya yung haircut kong sexy layered ang tawag nya hehe! Ang bait ni Nelson and magaling din sya. Sa kanya na ko palagi magpapagupit. After 1 month babalik ako for hair color
mga sis how much pa-color ng hair sa louis kee?
sis, san meron nito? meron ba sa qc?
sis, curious ako sa brazilian blowout. mukang yan ang dapat sa akin. I have thin hair kase. Can you post pics please? TIA
May naka-try na sa Q.C. branch? Any recommendations? Wag ba muna pumunta don dahil bago lang? TIA!