watch now

Author Topic: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON  (Read 85031 times)

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 02:06:47 am »
Whats his forte ~ long or short hairstyles?

Ok ba sya sa layered hairstyles?

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 10:55:59 pm »
^ i think that's one of his forte accdg to some sisses here who has tried him na

and me also i like his layered, the more na tumatagal lalong gumaganda, i posted na my pics in another thread , you may want to check it out :)

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 12:51:48 am »
^ thanks, gorgeousmama... I'll search for your post/pix. 

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 06:34:06 pm »
Just wanted to repost and share :)

I also had a pleasant experience with Louis Phillip Kee at The Fort. I went there with my bf a day before my birthday. I read pa before of numerous feedback that they are good with hair coloring. It was only this year that I was able to push through and try them out.

My bf called them up before noon last January 8, and luckily I was scheduled the same day at 3pm- 3:30pm. We arrived before 3pm but we had a hard time looking for a place to park, though they have free valet parking naman. As we entered the salon, we were greeted with a smile by the lady in the front desk. We were asked to take a seat. The salon was full and everyone was busy, but still I felt welcome! A few minutes later, a lady approached us and lead us to the salon chair. We were offered complimentary drinks, we said we were fine. I was asked on what I like to be done. I answered that I plan on having my hair colored. Later, Mr. Louis approached us and introduced himself and vice versa. I told him I wanted something hip but not cheap and the rest is all up to him. He agreed and told me that my current hair color makes me look pale so he told the lady the colors that will be used. I was assisted by Ms. Amy. I asked her who Ms. Angie is (I remembered that Mr. Louis and Ms. Angie are a good team). She called Ms. Angie and told her that I wanted to meet her. I requested her to be the one to do the coloring, and to my surprise, she said yes!  8)

Ms. Amy was so nice and soft-spoken. Ms. Angie was also so nice and masarap kausap. I felt so comfortable talking to them. They offered drinks to us from time to time and asked us if we're ok. They know how to make a client feel special. I think it was Ms. Angie who took over with regard to the hair color. I also had a treatment since Ms. Angie and Ms. Amy told me that I need to. Ganun daw talaga pag nagpa-color, treatment should follow. I was the last client in the Salon. They close at 6pm on Sundays. But I never felt na minadali or anything yung ginawa sa akin. I suddenly decided to have a haircut. Di kasi maalis sa isip ko yung sinabi ni Gorgeousmama na habang humahaba yung hair eh lalong gumaganda, parang nagkaka style lalo. ;D That was a last minute decision. Nagpasensya na din ako sa kanila kasi nag-OT sila because of me. Kinontra naman ni Ms. Angie and said na ok lang daw yun kasi trabaho nila yun. Grabe, super nice talaga! They even gave me a gift voucher for my birthday. :)

It was really a wonderful experience with them, I will definitely come back. Nakuha nila yung hair color na gusto ko even without explaining further. Basement and Jing Monis are also good but Louis Phillip Kee for me is the BEST! I hope to have the same experience when I visit them again. Pati si bf approve, positive daw agad pagpasok pa lang namin ng Salon. :)

sapphire_bella

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 08:40:49 pm »
sis ZY, how much damage for the haircut, color and treatment?

how much tip did you give to them?

appleberrycream

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 10:19:56 pm »
Nag re-rebond din ba sila dito?

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 10:34:47 pm »
Wala ng discount for gt members no? kasi twice na din akong hindi nabigyan, atchaka pansin ko depende din sa mood ni LPK yung gupit niya. 

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 10:53:00 pm »
^^^Hi Sis Sapphire_bella! From what I remember parang 7k+ yung inabot (with 2 highlights). It was my bf who paid kaya di ko masyado nakita yung bill. Yung start lang nakita ko na 7. ;D

Since I was super happy, I gave Ms. Angie 1k and Ms. Amy 500. I didn't give a tip na to Mr. Louie kasi from what I've read sa threads, medyo off yata kasi sya na yung may-ari. :)

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 11:04:59 pm »
Hi Sis Appleberrycream! Pasensya na I have no idea if nagre-rebond sila, first time ko lang din kasi. Maybe Sis Gorgeousmama can answer :)

Hi Sis Sweety_paige! Alam ko they gave me a discount for being a GT member. Pagkaupo ko sa Salon chair, I filled out a form about my info and there was a question if how did you learn about them (somehow ganun) and I checked the box na GT. Tapos lahat sila they asked me din and I responded na sa GT. :) Sis, not sure din if the cut depends on Mr. Louis' mood. From what I experienced, he was nice and accommodating kasi even if I decided to have a hair cut ng past 6pm na. Tapos from the start pa lang nung hair cut pa lang plan ko, he approached us and introduced himself. Before we left, I thanked them and Mr. Louis said thank you also, bring friends and God bless . . . Guess he was in a good mood! Lucky me! :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:26:11 am by zy »

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 11:14:59 pm »
Gusto ko lang share experience ko sa Louis Phillip Kee Salon sa the Fort Branch. Well Masasabi it was a great experience. Mahal pero Worth it. Nakuha yun gusto ko kulay ng hair with matching Highlights and treatment. Si Angie ang nagassit sa akin. Si Sir Phillip Mabait din. Well, Expensive pero worth it.

Dito rin ako nagbased ng mga feedbacks sa GT before ako pumunta kay Louis Phillip Kee.  I saw the feedback ni gorgeousmama at yun pic ng hair nya kaya mas lalo ako naengannyo. I try Aztra Metrowalk, Vivere Salon, Visage sa Robinson Galleria, Soree Salon and Tony and Guy Trinoma. Louis Phillip Kee eto yun masasabi ko may super okay sa lahat kase alam nila agad yun gagawin at nababagay sayo. Thanks to Angie and Louis Phillip Kee. Kapag colored ang hair kailangan alagaan sa treatment automatic yun madali magdry.

15% discount kapag GT member.


theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 11:19:27 pm »
I noticed that entry in the client form, too, re GT. ;)

yes, I've had my hair rebonded last July at LPK Greenhills.

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 11:38:33 pm »
^^ I very much agree! Ako din, yung pic ni Gorgeousmama ang isa sa nagpa-convince sa akin to try them. I heard of Mr. Louis na before during Razzle Dazzle days. I was supposed to have a schedule with him but I cancelled kasi nagka-chicken pox ako (it was also my birthday back then).

Ako naman, I've tried Bench Fix Salon ABS branch, a few years back. Wala lang yung color tapos masakit pa sa scalp. Yung hair cut, minamadali kaya hindi pantay. Sa Basement naman, ordinary lang pero ok naman yung hair cut and color. Nagustuhan ko naman din. Sa Jing Monis naman, the first time ako nagpa color, I wasn't satisfied kasi hindi yun yung color na in-expect ko. Tama yung shade from what I explained, pero I wanted it lighter than dun sa ginamit sa akin. Though, maganda naman din yung color. On my second visit, nakuha na nila yung gusto ko na color. Hindi ko pa na-try na with highlights sa kanila pati ang hair cut. Color lang yung sa brows lang na-try ko. Pero yung sa LPK, may WOW factor sa akin yung color. Feeling ko nga ang ganda ko eh! hahahaha!:)


sapphire_bella

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 12:24:32 pm »
sis ZY nagpa color ka ng hair (color change) or just 2 highlights? or yung 7k na yun is haircut + 2highlights lang? medyo mahal =(

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2012, 03:10:00 pm »
^Sis, hair cut + color + 2 highlights + treatment =  :) :) :)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 03:19:28 pm »
been hearing good feedback from LPK... i avail the deal grocer coupon, luxurious keratin treatment with haircut worth 3500 pesos. sana ok yung gawa nila.. and sana pwede mag request na si LPK ang mag gupit sakin :)

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 03:26:03 pm »
^Hi Sis Akireyhoj! I wish you'll have the same experience as mine and our other satisfied sisses. :) Siguro try mo magpa-sched ng weekday para less ang tao. :)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 03:44:01 pm »
hi sis zy! oo nga eh..sa friday ako pupunta sakto wala akong pasok..  ngayon ko lang uli nakita yung voucher na binili ko napaisip ako kung rebonded ba to or much better sa rebond? nabasa ko kasi na much better daw to.. problema ko lang kasi waivy yung hair ko eh

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 04:02:00 pm »
^Sorry Sis ha kasi wala ako alam sa rebond kasi di pa ako nagpapa-rebond. Pero based sa tawag sa kanya na Luxurious Keratin Treatment, mukhang better nga sya. Keratin na tapos Luxurious pa! O di ba winner na agad ang dating! ;) Hope your visit goes well. Chika mo kami after ha? :)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 04:07:21 pm »
yes sis chika ko agad! excited na nga ko...by the way how much massage sa kanila? or haircut sa guys? kasi si bf sasama sakin.. naaawa ako kasi tagal nya ko hihintayin sabi nya papamassage or papagupit nalang daw sya

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 06:28:31 pm »
^ sis pede si LPK ang mggupit sau basta mention mo lang sa counter, pero mas maganda if me appt.
ka with LPK ,

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close