watch now

Author Topic: RMK  (Read 19768 times)

ITmom

  • Guest
RMK
« on: November 28, 2011, 06:10:28 pm »
noticed there isn't a thread for this brand yet, let's talk about RMK!

i've attended their workshop few weeks ago and got me a bunch of stuff with lots of freebies and samples. so far, i am loving their Creamy Base Polished (overall face primer), Smooth Polished Base (greatly minimizes apperance of pores!), UV Face Protector (sunblock that's so not greasy!), Eye makeup remover (easily removes makeup with no tugging whatsoever), Gel Scrub (refreshing,gentle face scrub that smells fruity and heavenly!) and Nail Color (dries fast, opaque in two coats and shiny even without topcoat!). i also have their Eyelash Curler and Cotton but they're still in testing phase. i got to try their liquid foundation but found it too light for my desired coverage (i want full coverage!). still, it's very lightweight, natural-looking and best of all, photographs beautifully! i've tried their Gel Emulsion Compact on the counter before but felt that the coverage was still not what i expected. but i still want to buy it, maybe i can layer it and the SA who tested it on me just put on a very thin layer.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 12:17:11 pm »
Where can i buy RMK here in Manila?.... I love their powder foundation.  It really suits asian skin, kasi yellow tone tayo.

symmetry

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 02:18:50 pm »
Yay may RMK thread na!

I have their creamy foundation and makeup base. Hiyang siya sa akin especially after I gave birth. My skin turned from oily to dry and the creamy foundation really suited me well. Pero tinitipid ko sobra because it's expensive. Hehe. ;D

^sis, if I may, walang stall dito ang RMK. You can try online sellers though.

ITmom

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 02:27:24 pm »
@vanity fair, sis where did you get yours? am in Singapore and locally it's available. btw what powder are you referring to? i want to try if it's nice on me din hehe. btw, what skin type do you have??

@symmetry, yey dba! winner talaga ang makeup base line nila. fave nga daw to ng mga Jap models kasi natural finish siya and magkaka radiant glow ka even in pictures. sad lang ako i want full coverage kasi, theirs is medium kahit layer pa. tama ka medyo pricey pero a little goes a long way! sulit na rin. no breakouts, iyon ang da best! where did you get your stash sis?

symmetry

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 04:29:02 pm »
^sa SG sis  :) no breakouts rin for me. The coverage is just perfect and ang ganda niya magregister sa pictures.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 01:44:24 pm »
I use the RMK Foundation Ex pressed powder, the one with a tiny strip of pearlescent powder.  I bought it in Incheon Duty Free for $60 usd.  Magkano kaya ito dyan sa SG?

sexyladyyy

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 08:06:19 pm »

Hello ladies. I am pondering to get rmr makeup base and rmk creamy foundation.
Any reviews?? Should i get the liquid or creamy base foundie?

I am a TFS BB user for the past 3 months and i like it but i am
So curious to try rmk :)

Questions:
If i go with rmk makeup base and creamy foundie, i dont need the BB anymore, right?
How to apply the base and foundie? Do i need a special brush?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 08:22:56 pm »
I like the liquid foundation a lot. The finish is natural and it feels light on the skin. It oxidizes just a little bit but that happens only when my T-Zone oils up really bad but it's nothing that cannot be fixed. It's my fave foundation at the moment. :)

kalilagirl

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 11:43:41 pm »
I also have their creamy polished base and the powder foundation. I love the finish of the powder foundation, it looks so natural, not powdery at all. I don't use the sponge, I use the fan brush instead. The base, since I have a very oily t-zone, it doesn't do much for me.

What I like about Japanese cosmetics is that they want the person wearing make-up to have perfect looking skin. RMK does that. :) I wanna try their liquid foundation next. And hopefully some of their make-up brushes too.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 07:31:22 am »
I am a fan of this brand. :) I want the gel emulsion compact naman next.

keyton11

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 02:44:23 pm »
mga sis, for the creamy/liquid foundation and the gel emulsion compact, what do you think is the closest shade to MAC NC30?

thanks so much sisses!:)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 02:49:03 pm »
Sis baka shade 103. :)

keyton11

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 02:51:04 pm »
^thanks sis Antigone!:) sana close yung shade. magpapabili lang kasi ako sa Japan :)

diwata

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 01:53:59 am »
Closest country that this brand can be bought from would be HK. Just got back from there. First time to use their lipstick and it was fantastic! It does not dry out the lips and is for long wearing. I'm loving it! Although more expensive to MAC.

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 09:49:58 pm »
Antigone - gusto ko din yun gel emulsion compact! Parang ang ganda pakinggan eh :) NC25 to 30 ako, so di ko pa alam shade ko. Kainis mahirap kaya manghula ng shade pag di mo nakikita.

(Pero naman, tinatamad ako magmakeup lately, so bakit pa ba ko nagdadrama dito haha)

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 09:12:04 am »
Fan ako ng RMK, though i have tried palang the creamy foundi, liquid foundi, and the oil  control base

Very nakaka-artista skin lang siya talaga (the foundation). Yun nakikita mo yun skin parin but highly kinis effect?
Kaso super mahal din, so tipid tipid muna ako. I buy whenever i go to HK, or a friend visits hk
creamy is higher coverage than the liquid foundation :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 07:19:57 pm »
Hindi kinaya ni RMK Liquid yung walking from one building to another under the sun na drama ko sa uste kanina. Halos nag-fade sya in just 3 hours siguro because I was constantly wiping my face. Pero I noticed na hindi naman sya sobrang hulas. Faded, yes. Pero hindi dugyot which is very nice. :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 05:07:43 pm »
Any feedbacks on RMK lipsticks? Long lasting?
RMK blushes? TIA!

diwata

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 10:36:08 am »
^ I bought RMK's dark pink lipstick for the first time and fell in love with it! It doesn't bleed and doesn't require frequent reapplication. I've already smoked, drank and ate. No retouch necessary. I liked it better than MAC. Only that there are fewer choices.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: RMK
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 10:43:51 am »
^Thanks sis! :)

Anyone here tried the lip crayons? Any feedbacks?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close