We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ lenierose928 Hi sis! Ano pong email niyo? I'm planning a 3Q 2015 wedding and since my fiance is abroad, mukhang mangangailangan ako ng coordinator. Salamat!
Hi sis! I can suggest yung coordinators ko din INC Bouquets and Tiaras Events Management. They helped me a lot with my wedding. My wedding will be on Aug 4, 2014 and so far I'm really happy with them.
^yes pwede pero 1 pair of non-INC lang yung pipirma. I think the other non-INC PS won't mind
Hi mga sisses! How true na hindi pwede ang outside photographer/videographer sa local ng commonwealth, central at capitol? Meron bang inside photo/videog or pag accredited pwede na? Sana merong makasagot..