watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Breaking Bad  (Read 15399 times)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2014, 05:23:12 pm »
Speaking if saul, magkakaspin-off daw, this time it's going to be saul,good,an, yun yatang TV show niya. i don't think it's gonna be as good as BB. BB is Bb and it's really one of the best shows ever.

I like how Walt convinced Hector salamanca to consoire with him and kill Gustav Fring. And yes, panalo yung scene where Walt just watched Jane drown from her own vomit.

wander lust

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2014, 10:39:41 am »
BB is undoubtedly the best TV series I've watched, hands down. I love Walt and Jesse's tough love for each other. I just finished the finale yesterday and I'm gonna miss all the characters :( The makers of BB are very brilliant!

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2014, 02:37:44 pm »
galing, nanalo ulit si Bryan Cranston at Breaking Bad sa SAG Awards.

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2014, 02:27:34 pm »
Congratulations to the cast and crew of Breaking Bad!

entwife

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2014, 12:48:50 am »
medyo OT but I would like to see Aaron Paul work with Ed Norton

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2014, 11:55:10 am »
Okay, I just marathoned this show over the course of 2 weeks. I do not regret stopping my life for it. Haha. I thought there was no way they could wrap up the entire show in the last episode. Up to the second last ep, there were so many loose ends to tie up, I had no idea how they were going to end everything and leave the viewers feeling satisfied. Loved the song at the end, "I get what I deserved" haha.

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2014, 03:36:21 am »
huhu mamimiss ko ang mga characters :( galing ni jesse and walt

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2014, 05:21:08 pm »
subscribing in this thread.

i think the crew picked the right time to end it. ang galing ng character ni Walt, nung una maaawa ka sa kanya, then you'll love him, then you'll hate him haha his character grows within you. yung mga last episodes na, i still love his character kahit salbahe na siya.

guys, nung nagsstart na mag-cook si walt, naisip niyo din ba na ang cool naman ng ginagawa niya haha and imagining your self doing the same and making tons of money haha well, naisip ko kasi yun while watching. yeah, it's a bad thing though

entwife

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2014, 09:29:23 pm »
Walt and Jesse made cooking look cool! I enjoyed the scene nung na stuck sila sa dessert kasi naubos yung battery ng RV nila. "Wireeee....." -that episode.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Breaking Bad
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2014, 09:45:46 pm »
^^May mga kilala ako drug dealers in real life. Haha. Just like in Breaking Bad, they make lots of money, pero mabilis din mawala. None of it ever goes to valuable things, like perhaps building a house, sending a relative to school, or sometimes, even feeding themselves 3 times a day. It's a sad life. One of them tried leading the straight life, holding a regular job and all, but he didn't last long. I told him, if drug-dealing is the only way you know how to make money, better make as much as you can now, before the police are on to him. Save that money, then get out. I hope he listens.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close