We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
yikes... ako rin anemic before i got pregnant so worried din ako sa CBC. buti na lang madali lang mahanap yung blood type ko and my sister is of the same blood type as i have. actually, c hubby hindi ko alam kung ano, kasi hindi niya rin alam eh. tanong ko na lang kay MIL or better yet, pa-test din siya. as for third trimester morning sickness, my OB warned me about it na rin that I could experience it again although I wasn't nauseous nung first trimester. She said kasi na parang the baby is adding pressure sa body natin, kaya nahihilo or something like that, hindi ko na matandaan eh.
Hello mga buntis!Just wanted to rant..for some reason ang feeling ko na ulit now is the same feeling I had during my first trimester...Extremely nauseated, tired and now may slight insomnia pa...*sigh*Hopefully it is temporary kasi when I was reading up on it, I remember they said na the third trimester brings back the same symptoms as the first tri..