We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I started with 2 sets of 10 repetitions each sis. Regarding the pawis thing, nung una kase kong naggym, hinde din ako pinapawisan. Naturally, hinde ako pawisin talaga eh. But when I changed my routine to this, pawis to the max talaga ko. I always start with cardio to warm up my muscles. Sabe din nung PT ko, important din yung pagbilis ng heart rate in burning calories. Kaya when you rest in between your sets, dapat no more than 30 seconds. Siguro sis what you can do is to prolong the squats. Count 5 seconds each time you do the squats, chaka dapat pag nag-squat ka, naka-protrude talaga palabas yung butt mo. You can also start trying to plank to strengthen your leg muscles and your torso.