We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Women are really prone to pockets of fats and cellulite around the leg and thigh areas I really wish hinde ako nagpabaya dati eh ngayon, may orange peels na sa may butt area na mahirap na maalis. The only thing I can do now is lose excess weight and tone the area para hinde masyado pangit tignan. At least now, I can see the results of my hard work paying off kase nakakapag-leggings na ko ulit na hinde mukhang giant logs ang legs ko hehe Wala na din ang muffin top
^I posted my routine earlier in this thread