watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone...  (Read 87912 times)

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #560 on: March 11, 2013, 10:38:11 pm »
Dear you,

Sana yes nalang sinagot mo kanina sa tanong ko ng di maging confusing pa ang lahat ng ito. That msg just stopped my heart for a minute, it was something that I wanted to hear but it was something na ayoko mangyari.

Hayyy bakit po di Ninyo pinakinggan yung request ko Lord huhu.

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #561 on: March 12, 2013, 01:09:20 pm »
Naku teh, parang dejavu sakin yang mga sinasabi mo. Waaa! Good luck to you!

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #562 on: March 12, 2013, 03:26:02 pm »
Dear somone,

You've been taking too many bitter pills... I would like to say...

GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!!

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #563 on: March 12, 2013, 09:00:04 pm »
Naku teh, parang dejavu sakin yang mga sinasabi mo. Waaa! Good luck to you!

--Sakin ba? hehe. Good luck talaga :(

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #564 on: March 12, 2013, 09:37:50 pm »
Natutuwa ako sayo kaninang umaga kahit inaantok pa ako dahil nagtext ka.. Ang aga naman nun pero thank you dahil alam ko na iniisip mo ako at that time. I really miss you too..

FieryAngel027

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #565 on: March 14, 2013, 06:58:20 pm »
Dear You,

Just wish we will not cross our paths. Lalo na kung kasama mo yung babaeng pinagkatago tago mo sakin. And i'll make sure na lalangawin kasama mo pag ni compare mo kami!!! Iguana!! Magsama kayo mga bisugo! Hmp

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #566 on: March 15, 2013, 05:07:52 pm »
--Sakin ba? hehe. Good luck talaga :(

Nooo not for you sis! :D

Dear Someone,
You said you are cursed. Why? Because you know you did something wrong. You said that before too... a long time ago...  :)
And you, you are laughing now. Wait until its your turn, and lets see if you can even smile. Its just a cycle you know. Someday, you will realize that. ;)

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #567 on: March 15, 2013, 05:52:31 pm »
Dear You,

Good heavens, I'm still writing this unsent letters to you but I can't help it, it's either I keep this bottled up and explode or write it here, be relieved, and feel a little pathetic. I like you A LOT and I don't know what to do about it. You're an amazing guy, and you're gorgeously weird to others but to me you are perfect. You, and your eccentricity makes you just a perfect package for me.

Unfortunately, you are taken and I don't want to ruin things for you and I don't want any commitment at the moment. Sucks.

I wish I could tell you this, without any agenda, or any hope.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #568 on: March 18, 2013, 01:37:26 am »
Dear someone

angel, i'm getting tired of running in circles. sometimes i just wanna jump off and take the dive with you. hay.  :-[




*btw i'm making a new thread. page 30 na pala tayo! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close