watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone...  (Read 88200 times)

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #500 on: February 13, 2013, 02:05:30 am »
Smile. :) (di na madrama to ha...)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #501 on: February 13, 2013, 08:49:47 am »
Dear someone,

Wag pumatol sa hindi dapat patulan.  Stop giving unsolicited advices. Mashado ka ng magaling...buti na lang wala kang sakit. hahaha. Smile. Live a happy life.

crazylove

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #502 on: February 13, 2013, 10:07:06 am »
dear friend,
   wag ka masyado paapekto sa kanila kaya mo yan girl!

GD

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #503 on: February 13, 2013, 03:16:12 pm »
Dear Boyfie,

Valentines Day na bukas, magkikita ba tayo? Bakit pa kasi magkalayo tayo? Gusto kita makasama bukas pero paano? Gagabihin tayo kapag nagkita tayo bukas tapos babalik ka na naman sa Pampanga. :( Paano ba 'to? Bahala na nga. Ititext nalang kita kung magkikita ba tayo bukas o sa Sabado nalang tayo mag bonding kasama ang mga friends natin. Ingat ka palagi. Namimiss na kita. ILY.


- G

annahilation

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #504 on: February 14, 2013, 06:15:26 pm »
Dear B,

Ang bilis magbago ng mood ko when it comes to you.

I miss you so much.


scmpasion

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #505 on: February 14, 2013, 11:08:23 pm »
dear someone,

i still miss you :(

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #506 on: February 14, 2013, 11:16:48 pm »
As I see it (from your reply), you're protecting your heart from me. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I never wanted you to fall for me either. :( So sad that I hurt my best friend. :( I miss you, I miss the old us when no one gets jealous because of our closeness. I just miss our friendship. I miss sending you messages about this and that. But then this happened... It's like we don't know each other anymore.  It's like there's a gap between us. :(

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #507 on: February 14, 2013, 11:25:33 pm »
Dear You, thanks for the lunch and our lunch :) I really wished we could have normal date or a getaway maybe, just to de stress from all of what's happening right now. I hate that your making me fall over again

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #508 on: February 15, 2013, 04:54:29 am »
Dear you,

Bakit ang chaka mo? Nasisira araw ko whenever I see your bloated face.

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #509 on: February 15, 2013, 02:42:17 pm »
Dear Someone:

Buti nalang! Makakalayo nako sa kagaya mo!! You have given me so much agony and stress! Working with you is the most stressful thing i had ever experienced! I know you are laughing your ass hard now, sige tawa lang atakihin ka sana... 

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #510 on: February 16, 2013, 08:07:32 am »
Dear someone,

Buti nga sa iyo at inis na inis ka! Atakihin ka sana sa inis:) mapatid sana ugat mo sa leeg, sa ulo at ng matigil ka na.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #511 on: February 16, 2013, 04:37:09 pm »
ask ko lang ,if maitim ba ang kilikili maitim din ang singit? ;D

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #512 on: February 16, 2013, 05:39:42 pm »
Dear someone,

hindi ako masungit. ;)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #513 on: February 17, 2013, 11:18:50 am »
Winnie the pooh and Cabbage patch,

Ang taba and mukha nyo at magkapareho. Parehas makapal. Hahahaha!

mochinimir

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #514 on: February 17, 2013, 04:18:11 pm »
Dear Bro,

Thank you for coming into my life. :) Iloveyou! :D

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #515 on: February 18, 2013, 09:22:11 pm »
Dear Ellie (my iPad)

Please wake up. :( Huhu

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #516 on: February 19, 2013, 12:29:13 am »
dear someone

can you please give me a heads up if matutulog ka na. i know you're always tired pero... hay. i feel abandoned kasi eh!  >:(

sexytin08

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #517 on: February 20, 2013, 11:43:03 am »
dear someone,

please stop pretending that you like me or that we're okay.. because i can feel that we both dislike or rather hate each other.. let's be true to ourselves please!!  :-X

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #518 on: February 21, 2013, 07:14:29 am »
dear someone inaamin ko mataray ako mainitin ang ulo hag ka exage  magtanong kung kinakailangan at makinig ka

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #519 on: February 21, 2013, 07:26:55 pm »

My dearest,

I say what I wanna say.... even if you don't like hearing my endearing words.   Because one day, I know,
you will miss me..... when I'm no longer beside you.    ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close