watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone...  (Read 88247 times)

yoonhye

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2012, 08:02:41 am »
dear madam,
           buti naman naalala mo pa [textspeak!] balance salary ko... :)

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2012, 02:39:01 pm »
Dear J.,

It's my birthday on Sunday.

Greeting + Apology = Friendship restored
Greeting only = Civility
Neither = Friendship over

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2012, 09:31:22 pm »
Dear Someone..

I miss our 24/7 convo

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2012, 10:34:11 pm »
hey you hotfreak,

yeah yeah you're hot and we had a really good time, but please drop the drama. you're starting to annoy me big time! and checking out on me isn't helping at all. please don't be a psycho. we're just having fun. never cross the line that we drew when we first met. i don't want to see you and talk to you until you get your thoughts right.

yes i am a jerk but you already knew that from the start, you deserve the bitching you getting from me right now because you're breaking the rules of the game! c'mon! you're better than that!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #284 on: September 24, 2012, 02:48:00 pm »
dear someone, wala kang kwentang boss. hay.

misteryosako

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2012, 05:57:57 pm »
YOU (ayaw kitang i-Dear someone because you're not dear to me):

Tangal na lahat ng respeto ko sayo gag* ka! Ang lakas ng loob mong pagtaasan ako ng boses at magdabog ng ganun kanina! Eh kung ibulgar ko kaya lahat ng kabahuan mo? Tignan ko lang kung may magawa ka pa. Ubusin mo lahat ng pasensiya ko at sisingaw lahat ng baho mo!   >:( >:( >:(

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2012, 09:49:01 pm »
Hi someone,

HR ka ba talaga? You are such a b**t**. I'm just requesting and begging for a new copy of COE but you said you can't provide COE to old employees who are no longer part of the company. E kanino ako ngayon magrerequest, resigned na nga yun dating HR. This is just a simple request. No wonder kaya ngayon andyan ka pa rin sa kinatatayuan mo. Walang asenso! Badtrip ka!

chocochips_31

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #287 on: September 24, 2012, 10:04:18 pm »
Dear someone,

Hindi ko alam kung ano talagang gusto mo. Marami kang gustong gawin, gustong mangyari pero wala rin namang natatapos. Hindi ko alam ang mga plano mo, or kung may plano ka talaga.

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #288 on: September 25, 2012, 08:09:26 am »
Dear Someone,


   Please iparamdam mo naman sa akin na mahal mo ako.

ayka

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #289 on: September 25, 2012, 11:50:30 am »
To whom this may concern,

Does it kill you, seeing us happy and enjoying our lives? Kaya ka ba nagpanggap all this time? Kaya mo kami siniraan? If you're not happy with your life (dahil puro ka utang, hindi natutuloy mga plano mo at hanggang next year na lang work mo), then do something...and GET A LIFE!

crazylove

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #290 on: September 25, 2012, 12:08:03 pm »
Dear Someone,

    Please wag ka po makulit, baka mapagalitan ako ng boss ko..

Saint_Sinner

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #291 on: September 25, 2012, 02:16:59 pm »
Dear Someone,

Sana ipaalam mo naman sa akin kung bakit ayaw mo kong kausapin through chat. I can't even see your posts on FB anymore, kahit cover and profile pic di ko makita.

Sometimes you act like you don't care, na wala kang gusto sa akin but when we went out, while having dinner i caught you several times na kinukuhanan mo ko ng pictures, stolen shots, even videos. and when you were ordering sa SB your friend told me na "nakikita mo lang ganyan yan pero nagseselos sya". I don't even know kung ano ang totoo sa hindi.

I wanna know everything, from what we had before til' what you feel now.

I wanted to move on since I've been waiting for more than 3 years now pero gusto ko muna malaman lahat, I can't even dare to ask you dahil ayokong magtake advantage ka.

I love you so much pero hindi naman laging ganito, I have to move on kasi puro pain nalang binibigay mo sa akin, besides, I'm growing old, I wanna have my own family after several years, I can't wait for you lalo na kung di ko naman alam if worth it ba in the end.

aerish_anne

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2012, 03:58:08 pm »
i simply want you back.. miss to talk to you..  :-[

BubbaGump_Jen

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2012, 07:04:12 pm »
Dear f#$king b****,

Someday, magsasalubong din ang landas natin! Ipapatikim ko syo ang kamandag ng TUNAY NA ASAWA!

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #294 on: October 10, 2012, 09:46:08 am »
Haller wala akong time sa mga kayabangan mo in all things :))

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #295 on: October 10, 2012, 01:54:58 pm »
Dear someone,

I'm pretty sure you're going to read this so I am saying sorry for dragging you into my mess. I know that I am not really important in your life since we just met last month but I just want you to know that I am happy knowing you. It's nice to know that  I could still find someone who I am compatible with. Take care always. I am still here.

:)

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #296 on: October 10, 2012, 07:35:27 pm »
Dear someone,

I've given you so many chances. Am I still not worth it? Why are you like that. I've been good to you eversince. You keep on using me. I'm tired. Please back-off.

s h e i l a

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #297 on: October 10, 2012, 08:22:35 pm »
Dear someone,

I am still waiting for that important paper, kindly send it to us as soon as possible.

chick_gamer

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #298 on: October 10, 2012, 08:30:58 pm »
Dear someone,

ayaan..kinikilig na ko sayo. aneveh?! wag kang ganyan.. baka mahalin na kita. hahaha! ;D

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #299 on: October 11, 2012, 05:47:01 am »
Dear Someone,
 wala ako intention sa mga posts ko. all i want is to post my daughters pictures not the material things we have. kung naiinggit ka its not my problem anymore.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close