watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone...  (Read 88271 times)

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #240 on: August 13, 2012, 05:33:14 pm »
dear someone,

im feeling so bad today and its all because of you :(  :'(

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #241 on: August 13, 2012, 05:53:33 pm »
Dear Mom: 

Pray to the Holy Spirit, to enable your mind to take that turn to allow you to see hindi lang ikaw tama.


iheartkulot

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #242 on: August 13, 2012, 10:19:53 pm »
Dear Yummy,

Andito lang ako. HUGS

esor

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #243 on: August 15, 2012, 01:30:05 am »
dear someone, di tayo close ha, gumaganun ka pa, tsk!

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #244 on: August 15, 2012, 11:08:43 pm »
Dear someone,

I'm starting to like you. I want to talk with you everyday.

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2012, 12:00:06 pm »
Dear Dad,

Tao lang ako, I have my own frailties also.  I just need to pause.  I need time.  For now, allow me to be selfish.  Kailangan kong isipin ang buhay ko muna.   Hindi yung sayo, sa kanila, o kahit sa mga katulong natin. You don't actually need me.  But I need you,  and yet you weren't there. 


megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2012, 12:03:04 pm »
dear someone

why do i get the feeling youre suddenly avoiding me? it aint fair. i did nothing bad at you :( i want to keep our new found friendship but if thats what will make you happy who am i? go.. i just hope i dont get to see you around everyday.

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #247 on: August 20, 2012, 10:24:06 pm »
dear someone,

i wish i never met you..

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #248 on: August 21, 2012, 10:19:24 am »
Dear TL,

Have some heart dude, kalalaki mong tao umeechos ka!! kung wala lang svi di ako papasok ngayon holiday na holiday daig mo checker kung makapag headcount ka. tss!!!!!

iamoptimistic

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #249 on: August 21, 2012, 11:20:34 am »
Dear wishy-washy you,

               Please do me a favor... bash your head on the wall.

         ----> i sooooo hate guys like you!!!!  >:(

Sincerely,
ME :p

babbyviltas

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #250 on: August 21, 2012, 11:45:23 am »
Dear Someone,

        I wish you'll be sensitive enough to know how it feels to travel from my house to your place and that I'm kind of lazy at times to go to you.

PS. I'm just waiting for the sign so that I'll know whether I should be starting to prepare all my papers.

aerish_anne

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #251 on: August 21, 2012, 01:59:37 pm »
DEAR SOMEONE,

to be able to move forward, u must learn to accept and love urself first.. if you have so many pains and bitterness in the world, u'll end up with no one by ur side and stucked to ur position.. hanggang dian ka na lang, ur life will is like a wheel.. paulit ulit na [textspeak!]. love, hate... love, hate.. better check urself first.. the rest of the world is happy.. ikaw na lang ang hindi..tsk tsk tsk..


u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #252 on: August 26, 2012, 06:17:54 pm »
To my dearest sister, i love you so much! Thank you for being there always and keeping up with my moods. Hehe.. Cannot imagine not having you in my life :)

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #253 on: August 27, 2012, 07:12:49 pm »
Dear J.,

You WILL miss me.

ecnarfoj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #254 on: August 28, 2012, 11:03:36 am »
Dear Someone,

Anong lasa ng mga salita mo? Just asking kasi kinakain mo ngayon lahat ng sinabi mo. :D

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #255 on: August 28, 2012, 12:45:49 pm »
Dear Someone,

kanta ko sayo, "forget you"..
although theres pain in my chest, i still wish you the best
but uh, forget you..

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #256 on: August 28, 2012, 01:54:42 pm »
Dear Someone,

I will not waste my time being insecure anymore. Mas maganda nga talaga ako sayo. :D
Mas mayaman ka nga, mas maputi ka nga, mas maganda work mo and spoiled ka ng mga
people around you, and that's okay with me.

I'm happy in my own world, with my baby and husband, my family, my friends... and the people
who know the truth about what happened. And yeah, with my kagandahan too. :D


Mrs.T

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #257 on: August 28, 2012, 02:56:06 pm »
Dear You,
Naiinis ako sayo, kasi masakit malaman yun. There's a part of me na gusto maniwala pero may part na ayoko dahil natatakot ako. Sorry, sinusubukan ko magtiwala pero bakit laging may nangyayari na dapat kong ipaghinala. Haaaaiiiiiii, ang sakit sakit.. ALam ko may kasalanan din ako. I love you so much, i really do  :'(

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #258 on: September 01, 2012, 10:09:18 am »
Dear You,

You are so getting in my nerve! Be thankful i can still control my self in dealing with you i am nice babe but dont you dare throw me your fit. I am sure you'll regret that. One more chance sweetheart, mabibigla ka sa gagawin ko sayo!

agatha19

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #259 on: September 01, 2012, 11:58:56 pm »
i want to start a new life without you!! sana it is that easy.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close