watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone...  (Read 88120 times)

niceandglam

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2012, 07:32:38 pm »
I really really miss you and please comeback. Iloveyou

LadyPicture

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #181 on: July 05, 2012, 03:01:05 pm »
I don't want to be your wife anymore.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2012, 03:39:45 pm »
dear someone, let's start to fix things already. please.

iheartkulot

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2012, 04:31:15 pm »
Dear Yummy,

I hope that one day, both of us will open our hearts more and find the courage to admit how we really feel towards each other.

I like you. In fact, I am beginning to care about you big time. But I don't wanna rush whatever we have right now. I am happy that our communication line remains open. I fervently pray that we soon realize where we are headed.

You take care always.

And remember, I am just here...waiting.


shanatee

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »
Dear babe,

Please text me because I really missed you na. :(

phoebe1811

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #185 on: July 14, 2012, 01:11:55 pm »
Dear u
Im ok with the way things are
Too hesitant to ask about our status
Here i go again too skeptic  :(

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2012, 04:05:13 pm »
Dear SomeONE,

Stop feeling so overwhelmed with the attentions you are getting for; FYI, theyre just making "sipsip" obviously, kawawa ka naman tsk!

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2012, 04:40:34 pm »
dearest,

nalulungkot ako kasi it seems that we're very distant to each other..i don't know what happened to you kasi di ka naman ganyan dati. i hope maging sensitive ka naman sa feelings ko..

@.@

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2012, 06:37:11 pm »
Dear J.,

Nakakatakot kasi biglang you're giving me what I want and need. I feel that it's too good to be true, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Dear T.,

Kaya pala kitang tiisin. Pero sana magkaayos na tayo.

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2012, 12:09:13 am »
Dear Someone,


I know you dont exist, yet i fell inlove with you. You are so powerful to enter my subconscious mind. If only I can go to Seattle and try to look for those eyes.. Just wait, i'll be there soon.
Laters, baby..


xo

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #190 on: July 16, 2012, 11:10:06 pm »
Dear Someone,

Magaling ka lang sa salita. Wala ka naman sa gawa. Akala mo kung sino kang boss kung makapagutos, pati sa rest day wala kang patawad! Pero ang tamad tamad mo naman. Inaasa mo lang sa iba ang mga trabaho but you're getting the credit for it. Kapal ng mukha mo! Believe me, malapit na ang karma. Isang kembot mo na lang.

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2012, 10:28:13 am »
Dear You,
 Yiii! Assuming ka! Bakit parang padami kayo ng padami... I pity you. Pinahiya mo lang yang sarili mo sa mga pinagsasasabi mo. Tsk!

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2012, 01:21:41 pm »
dear someone,

please change walang mangyayari kapag pride ang pinairal. huwag na natin ipagyabang sa mundo na ganito tayo keso nag-aral sa ganito at kung ano pa. jusko.

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2012, 02:31:29 pm »
Dear Someone,

Ang kapal mo lang sobra. Para kang hindi Pinay para tawagin ang mga Pinoy na b0bo. Kung tutuusin, mas marami pang Pinoy sa Pilipinas ang marunong mag-English kaysa sa iyo. At least alam nila kung kelan ginagamit ang past at present tense. Nakakahiya ka!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2012, 03:23:34 pm »
dear boss, you never fail to ruin my day.

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2012, 04:34:14 pm »
dear someone,

wag ka pumasok bukas please...

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2012, 08:29:14 am »
dear someone
 i miss you already..

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2012, 08:52:48 am »
dear someone,

bakit ba pati sa panaginip ko epal ka? hala!

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2012, 01:55:11 pm »
dear someone,

i hate this feeling that im always thinking of you. im missing you.

chloebaby

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2012, 01:57:04 pm »
Dear someone,

Napaka unpredictable mo talaga. Hayyy

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close