watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone...  (Read 88046 times)

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2012, 07:54:42 pm »
 Dear Babe,


   Thank you for making me feel that I'm special.. Thank you for making me happy.  ;)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2012, 01:20:03 pm »
dear someone, sorry :(

che2008

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2012, 10:12:45 pm »
Dear Bi,
        I know in His time everything will be okay. I still love you so much.

ecnarfoj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2012, 02:38:00 pm »
Dear Someone...

Malayo pa ang election nangangampanya ka na?
Quality is better than quantity. :D And sana maisip mo naman maglinis muna ng kalat mo.


pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2012, 02:06:36 pm »
Dear someone (baby),

     Thanks for everyhting!  :) Stay as you are..Stay loyal,faithful,sweet,loving,caring and understanding..I will always love you!! Miss you a lot!! Seeyah soon! :D mwah! ♥ â„¢

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2012, 02:04:09 pm »
Dear Someone,

Sorry to disappoint you, i am so sorry for what happened. ang sama ko ba.? haay, di ko naman kasi alam na ganun ang mangyayari.. im really sorry.. ang dame dame ko ng kasalanan sayo pero nandyan ka pa din. alam ko galit ka pa din saken pero dont worry babawi talaga ko sayo. thank you ha.? iloveyou always.

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2012, 10:12:18 pm »
Hahahaha! I just found out that my ex' gf is here too. Lol. Small world eh?!

So here goes dearie...

Ano sabi mo? Dear you (xxx), hahaha!

Well my dear SIS, I am not stalking u. Hahaha! Sino ba ang tumitingin sa fb profile pic ko? At nilait mo pa talaga ako?! Halatang trenta na ako? Hahaha! Dear, look in the mirror will you? Sino ang mukhang laspag at losyang??? Hahaha! And yes I don't know how to crop a pic, don't know how to take pics, don't know such things. Yep, I have more productive things to do than ur hobbies. Haha! And at least I DON'T have to take my clothes off for my hobbies! Hahaha! Shet d ako makaget over syo neng! Nakakatawa ka. Lam mo hindi mo na mabubura na naging kami nyang jowa mo. We almost got married. We bought THAT house. We planned it together. Read all my post here (which im sure you already did!), all the planning for the house and the wedding is here. But hey, he is all yours. I am happy with my life. Nakakatawa ka lang kaya eto papatulan na kita. Hindi ka talaga matatawa sa mga sasabihin ko. All the kilig words you received? Awww I heard all of that too... haha... soon my dear u will know... and pls lang, d ako naghahabol jan sa jowa mo. I'm sorry to disappoint u. I am happy in the truest sense of the word.

Oh and by the way.... try harder to get the vote of ur would be inlaws... kasi kakatext lang sakin ni dad... hahaha... he and mom is still praying na kami ang magkatuluyan. Dyoskopo! Lam mo sabi ko? To give u a chance. Kasi sabi ko HE is happy. And happy na ako. At mukhang mahal mo naman. Eh ayaw... tapos ininis mo pa ako ngayon... so the next time they text me... gagatungan ko na! Hahahaha! Good luck la! Galingan mo pa. Kulang e. Huwag ka mainsecure sa ichura ko, hindi bat mas nakakainsecure na AKO pa rin ang gusto ng magulang ng jowa mo, kahit matagal na kayo???? awwwwwww kawawang BATA....

Hahaha! Kaloka!  Ganda mo teh! Bilib na ako sa pagmumuka mo. And antayin mong magtrenta ka, tignan natin ichura mo!  ngayon pa lang lumaklak ka na ng vit e.Hahahaha!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 12:27:30 am by angeleigh »

raine06

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2012, 01:43:06 am »
dear someone,

i like you... =)


raine

brokenphobia

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2012, 07:22:05 pm »
bakit lagi mo ko pinapangiti? apat na araw palang naman kita kilala. kainis ka. :p

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2012, 10:36:23 pm »
whoah! Oh my goodness!

To you, 
my previous post was definitely not for you... Twas for my ex-x! lalaki ka na pala ngayon? I dont suppose you have been stalking me/us... tsk! Plus I dont have anything against you being 30... ill be 30 soon, so what the heck! I didnt even know that youre 30. Aww.. Kind of pathetic.. but if whats been said made you happy, then congratulations! be happy and well. Must feel good about yourself now, eh?
Thank u very much!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:56:44 pm by det060403 »

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2012, 10:58:06 pm »
dear someone..sana magpakita ka na.  ;)

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2012, 10:04:08 am »
You, ahh really now??? hahaha! Whatever dear. ;)

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2012, 06:45:21 am »
Kid, you are the most courteous ac/dc guy staff amongst all Allied bank branch staff!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 08:33:37 pm by pinkk »

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2012, 07:13:20 pm »
Dear someone,
I wish i didn't care. i wish i don't think about you every single day. i wish someday you'll realize that i will love you with everything that i am and you just let that pass. i wish you'd realize my worth.

BUT i know you'd never realize that. i know you'll never love me. And knowing all of that, doesn't lessen what i truly feel about you. your proximity doesn't help me get over you.the way you make me smile. the way you make me laugh. you are the sole person who can change my mood. i don't want to feel that way. i never wanted to. but i do.

I don't know how to get over you.i don't know how to let go of you.but i know i have to. i just don't know what to do.

all i know is i still like you. i may even love you.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2012, 08:26:38 pm »
dear boss, i hope you would know how to follow schedules.. please lang, nakaka-stress ka kasi. pls. value other's time as well.

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2012, 06:25:55 pm »
 Dear B,


    Sana maging mas sweet ka pa. Yun na lang kulang eh, tapos okay na.  :)

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2012, 07:06:58 pm »
Dear To All Special To Me:


Sana maalala nyo naman ako kasi nalulungkot ako dahil feeling ko di niyo ako mahal lahat  :'( :'( :'( ... this day is my special day, sana naalala niyo lahat, nahehurt na ako talaga :( I don't expect anything from you(lahat kayo), I just want your presence and you....... :'( :'(

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2012, 12:32:01 pm »
Dear you and you,
Paphotocopy ninyo ng marami yan ah... Kabisaduhin niyo na din! Pakelamera din talaga kayo eh. Lamunin ninyo yang SALN ko!!! para mabusog kayo! Grr!

brokenphobia

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2012, 01:02:05 pm »
dear someone,

pwede bang angkinin na kita? baka kasi maunahan pa ko ng china!

:p

Noylabmay

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2012, 01:09:17 pm »
Dear Stupid collegue,

Hay after 2 years of making my life miserable during office hours finally nakita na rin ni boss ang pagiging walang kwenta mo and issue you a termination letter, I want to sing a shalalalala ahahah
so happy ahahaah

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close