watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone...  (Read 88114 times)

awemusings

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 11:22:28 am »
Dear ex-friend,

I miss you. We always talk about the fall-out phase we have with boys, but we never thought it would happen to us; to our friendship. I am sad that when we are together, I feel that there's a glass wall between us. Our friendship doesn't seem real anymore. You are not you. I am not me. Why did we let time do this to our friendship? I hope that this is really just a phase, and just like what we always say to each other when we have problems, "It's just a phase. It will be over soon". Not our friendship, but the phase that we are in.

agliwliwa

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 12:16:52 am »
Dear Hubby,

Sana dumating na yong araw na ipamper mo naman ako.. ask me what i want to shop..or buy me stuffs! lagi nlng wala ng pera!! kakasawa!!..sigh.. >:(

eolhcassyla

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 04:20:56 pm »
Dear Beb!

 Beb,thank you for everything,thank you for loving me,thank you for your patience and sacrifice,thank you for your greetings every morning and saying "goodnight i love you" every night..hope every problems we encounter every day,you always be there for me,i promise that i will love you forever no matter what even though Papa didn't like you,someday he will realize that you were the one that i love.. hope everything will be okay..    i love you,i love you,i love you..

P.S.as i always say to you,Wedding is not important to me,just You will make my life complete na..

befa

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 05:45:23 pm »
Dear Grandpa,

It is now 10 years since you're passed away.
But so every now and then I think of the good times we had.
Your beautiful stories and humor, the rides in the car.
I miss it.

your grand daughter

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 04:18:48 am »
Dear Mr. Interviewer,
Sana hindi mo ko pahirapan sa mga questions/interview mo. I really need a job! Please HIRE me!  ;D

christiasworld

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 10:01:44 am »
dear someone,
why you no easy to deal with? why does everything have to be difficult when it comes to you?

swedish_berries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 10:26:16 am »
paulit ulit na lang pinag uusapan natin. lupa, kasal, at lahat na. sa sobrang dami pangarap parang nakakapagod na pakinggan, yun at yun na lang naman topic either magchat tayo sa ym, sa fb at magcall ka sa landline. alam ko naman na yun, nakakabiribindi na. i appreciate all of your effort, love and everything kaso lang minsan/malimit nakakasawa na pakinggan. ilang buwan ka na jan, uuwi ka na lang di ka pa rin makaget over na ganito sitwasyon natin. sounds like nagrereklamo ako kaso lang parang sobra naman. panu kung bigla ako mamatay, panu ka? you sound like crazy the way you show your love to me. hayst!

kunek

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2011, 04:04:43 am »
Dear you,
You know that I had this little jittery in me na magkikita tayo soon?
I love you! I miss you!



u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 02:16:13 pm »
dear someone, i miss you.

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2011, 09:18:39 am »
 Dear Someone,


  Wala akong gusto sa BF mo and My God, parang kapatid na kita para sulutin ko siya. He's not my type and kaya ako ganun sa kanya because I want make him feel na belong siya sa group, hindi siya ma-OP. Please think straightly.

chris_mend

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2011, 09:47:49 am »
Dear Mr. Interviewer,
Sana hindi mo ko pahirapan sa mga questions/interview mo. I really need a job! Please HIRE me!  ;D


like  :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2011, 02:16:16 pm »
Dear Mr. Interviewer,
Sana hindi mo ko pahirapan sa mga questions/interview mo. I really need a job! Please HIRE me!  ;D
I like this too!! Same message sa nag-interview sakin before the Holiday break :D

---

dear grandpa, i'm sorry :( please be well now.

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2011, 06:24:23 pm »
Dear Crush,

Why the hell are you so hot?

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2011, 03:11:05 pm »
dear someone,

i miss you. sana turuan mo rin ako maging manhid..
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:15:00 pm by qt_ben17 »

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2011, 07:28:45 pm »

Dear Stalker,

I'm starting to miss you stalking me...


 ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 08:24:54 pm »
dear mom, sorry.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2012, 12:00:44 am »

Dear Someone,

I love you so. I fought for you. I came back to you.
But you were careless. You told me hurting me is the last thing you want to do, but you showed me was different from what you told me.
You don't deserve my tears, you don't deserve my love, you don't deserve me.
I should finally have the strength to leave.
New year. New beginning. New life.

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2012, 12:50:49 am »
Dear soon-to-be-employer,

sana naman bigyan nyo ako ng kahit konting update kung ano na nangyayari sa visa ko. or else, tatanggapin ko na yung isang nagbibigay sa akin ng trabaho. :P kailangan ko na kasi magumpisa magwork sincr nagumpisa na ang taon KO :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2012, 08:45:44 pm »
dear someone, i hope you'll make tomorrow something special. i don't wanna expect but i cannot help but think.. what if..

flounder

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2012, 12:04:25 am »
Dear Someone,

Please don't pretend to be a friend if you're not, action speaks louder than words you know.  It will only worsen the situation.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close