watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone...  (Read 87914 times)

jeandonor82

  • Guest
Dear Someone...
« on: November 15, 2011, 08:30:05 pm »
say anything here na di mo masabi sa dearest someone mo  ;)


jeandonor82

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 08:32:09 pm »
dear baby,

i really want to make you happy

 :)

soulace

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 01:13:56 am »
dear be,
kung di mo ititigil yang kalokohan mo ako ang titigil para sayo.. hindi ako bato.. napapagod din ako.

_sugarnspice_

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 04:03:37 pm »
why so soon? mamimiss kita...

jeandonor82

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 07:33:32 pm »
baby,

sana nag dinner ka na, please naman eat on time.

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 11:14:52 pm »
dear ex hubby"s flame

hope nareceive m na [textspeak!] shirt na binigay mo kay hubby..di sya maganda..hehe panget!

azrael

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 12:18:46 pm »
Dear C_a_h,

I have been trying hard to get past this, I am really close to finding the peace i lost because of what happened to us.
I am stronger these days, Mas natatakot ako para sa iyo, Kasi when I am over this whole thing, baka over na rin ako sa iyo... Honestly... nahihirapan ako na mag isang nagsisikap to make our relationship work. nakakapagod na. =(

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 07:31:06 pm »

Dear D,

Sana masaya ka sa bakasyon mo.  Gawin mo yong sabi ko para hindi ka na masyadong nahihirapan sa trabaho.  We're so blessed to have you.   :)

jeandonor82

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 07:40:26 pm »
dear baby,

i'm so tired, sa work, sa byahe at kaiisip sa mga nangyayari sa kin dito. sana wag ka na dumagdag pa. i'm trying my best to hold on kaso if ganyan ka i felt like you're drifting off.


:(

jeandonor82

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 12:16:57 am »
baby,

i'm thinking of you right now.


and i miss you so.

jeandonor82

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 06:35:05 pm »
dear headache,

will you please leave me alone!!!

IronLady

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 07:20:59 pm »
h..

namimiss kita.. di mu alam kung ganu kahirap at kalungkot yun..

Paintings Galore

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 11:51:20 pm »
Dear someone..
Please change.. Change for the better!.  :-[

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 03:22:10 pm »
Dear Someone,

I'm not the type who wishes bad things to other people, pero asan na yung karma mo?

~sara~

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 04:41:38 pm »
Dear Someone,

Hope you know now what you really want..

devilsfoodcake

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 04:53:10 pm »
Dear someone, please keep it a secret!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 06:26:28 pm »
dear you,
please disappear!

althea_ge

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 07:30:59 pm »
Dear crazy, I miss you, but I know, it's better to leave it this way, no communications at all.
We know, that deep down inside, our feelings to each other exist. It's just it started too late, at the wrong time. :-[

kokobebe

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 12:33:52 am »
Dear Someone,

Tell me what your real intention is. I don't understand your confession. If it's a thing of the past then why bring it up today? What's the point of admitting it to me when you're in a relationship? Are you looking for someone to fool around with? If yes, then I'm sorry but you got the wrong girl.

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone...
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 12:43:04 am »
Dear Man of my future,

I have really nothing to say right now but I feel like doing so, so here goes. Haha. I wonder how you are doing right now? Are you already asleep in this late hour or perhaps you're out with some friends or maybe with your current girlfriend? Haha. I wonder if you ever think of me like I do of you since I usually find myself thinking about you even though I haven't really met you yet but I do hope I meet you soon. When that moment comes, I hope I'll feel some kind of special connection to you and realize that it's you. I tend to avoid people who start to have feelings towards me so I hope that when I'm about to do the same thing with you, please bear with me and don't stop. Please be don't be The One That Got Away.  :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close