watch now

Author Topic: All About WAXING (Part 7)  (Read 170972 times)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #520 on: September 23, 2013, 05:53:09 pm »
i had brazilian wax again last saturday.. :)

girls, how do you handle ingrowns? What do you do to prevent having ingrowns?

sima

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #521 on: September 24, 2013, 01:48:31 am »
^ exfoliate the waxed area to prevent ingrown.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #522 on: October 01, 2013, 05:34:18 pm »
to the ladies who had brazilian wax, what about chicken skin? what to to? what to apply after or before waxing to prevent it? or if may chicken skin na paano matanggal yun?  :( :-[

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #523 on: October 05, 2013, 05:52:09 pm »
Pag sa Laybare sis isa lang type ng waxing dun sa kahit anong area, tapos pag punta mo wag ka na lang mag lotion..alam ko sa SM North may Laybare, not sure kung meron sa  Trinoma..

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #524 on: October 07, 2013, 07:48:04 pm »
dapat 1/4 inch and above ang haba sis para kumapit sa wax..kung nagshe-shave ka, wait for at least 3 weeks after shaving..yun pwede na.

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #525 on: October 16, 2013, 07:50:03 pm »
nagpa-wax me again sa laybare yesterday (package 2).. di na pala pwede gamitin yung PLC kapag package yung ipapagawa.. sayang din ang 10% hehe..

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #526 on: October 17, 2013, 11:05:40 am »
Pa-wax ako later UA sa Lay Bare (Gateway, meron daw doon sabe sa site.) :P Try ko lang. Hihi. First time ;D

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #527 on: October 17, 2013, 12:22:18 pm »
i highly recommend wink waxing studio in fort. reasonably priced, but very nice and clean the studio.

r0bbyroxanne

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #528 on: October 17, 2013, 02:02:40 pm »
try barenaked body sugaring salon. ito yung site nila http://barenaked-sugaring.com/

dati sa laybare ako nagpapawax, nung natry ko yung barenaked mas nagustuhan ko yung method nila, same as what laybare do pero gamit nilang wax is made of sugar kaya sugaring tawag nila sa method of waxing nila. mas malambot yung sugar compare sa wax na ginagamit ni laybare. and ang maganda sakanya kahit yung medyo maliit nakukuha din niya.

one experience with laybare is ayaw nila iwax yung UA mo hanggang 3/4 yung haba ng hair. pero sa barenaked, kahit 1/4-1/2 inch kaya nila gawin. for brazilian naman mas naglelessen talaga yung growth ng hair pag sugaring. ang bagal na niya tumubo kaya yung monthly schedule ko for brazilian di na natutuloy.

rea11

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #529 on: October 17, 2013, 02:18:21 pm »
next kong ipapagawa brazillian wax naman bago umuwi si mister kaso naman dami ko ng nabasa masakit daw mag pa brazilian wax :o sis san ba hindi masakit mag pa brazilian wax saka professional yung mga gumawagawa yung hindi ka mahihiya na ibuka lam u na hehe!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #530 on: October 18, 2013, 10:02:23 pm »
Pa-wax ako later UA sa Lay Bare (Gateway, meron daw doon sabe sa site.) :P Try ko lang. Hihi. First time ;D

hi sis! saan sa gateway? mas malapit kasi sa akin ang gateway. now kasi dumadayo pa ako ng libis para makapagpa-wax sa laybare. meron na pala sa gateway. sana ok ang service nila.. thanks in advance sis!  :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #531 on: October 18, 2013, 10:41:27 pm »
may waxing salon ba na di organic wax yung gamit? yung parang ginagamit sa ibang bansa na "synthetic" wax?

aubb

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #532 on: October 28, 2013, 12:25:46 am »
Mga sis, may waxing place ba which applies topical anesthesia for brazilian waxing? I know my pain threshold/tolerance too well, i just know hindi ko kakayanin. Pasta nga lang sa ngipin, i get anesthetized locally, via injection na. And would you know mga around how much? Tia  :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #533 on: October 28, 2013, 12:32:47 am »
^ you may wish to apply the topical anaethesia before you undergo the waxing session.  Sabayan mo na rin ng painkillers.  Ako rin mababa ang threshold ko sa pain so yan ang ginagawa ko.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #534 on: October 30, 2013, 10:29:57 pm »
After 9 months or so, I decided to have another waxing session at Lay Bare earlier this month because I had a very important event the day after. I just chose the branch nearest our place which is Robinsons Magnolia, opting for my usual whole body waxing. Since it's been so long since I last had myself waxed, everything seemed to be surprisingly and excruciatingly painful as if it were my first time all over again. I was expecting the session to last 3 hours or more due to past experiences but even more shockingly, it only took 3 of them an hour (including eyebrow threading). The morning after, my entire body stung when I took a shower but I just shook it aside. Unfortunately, it persisted for around 3-5 days, and some parts of my skin look irritated. After which, skin pretty much calmed down much to my pleasure but then, humongous zits popped up on my chest, back, forehead (most in between my eyebrows), and chin. I'm 99% sure it was caused by waxing because I don't get zits, and if I did get any, they would be super small and pus-less, and would be gone in less than a week. It's been almost a month now, and the big zits (which I suppose has pus inside) I got from waxing is still with me. Now I'm deeply regretting getting waxed (and threaded) again because no matter what I do, they just don't go away.  :'(

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #535 on: October 30, 2013, 11:37:19 pm »
Gusto ko mag pa wax ng full legs, Laybare ako palagi eh. Tanong ko lang sa mga nag papawax ng full legs, no lotion or body oil before waxing diba? Eh paano kung moiturizer bath soap? Yung gamit ko eh Dove for Sensitive skin, keri lang ba yun? TIA

sima

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #536 on: October 31, 2013, 03:57:43 am »
^ yup no lotion or oil before waxing oherwise di kakapit yung wax. Keri lang yung soap. Para mas effective ang waxing, put talc or baby powder on the area to be waxed

wittyjen

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #537 on: October 31, 2013, 05:06:08 am »

gusto ko try magpa wax, shave lang ako lage ng legs e..

anyone who can recommend a place near mandaluyong or sta.ana?

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #538 on: October 31, 2013, 09:02:50 am »
After 9 months or so, I decided to have another waxing session at Lay Bare earlier this month because I had a very important event the day after. I just chose the branch nearest our place which is Robinsons Magnolia, opting for my usual whole body waxing. Since it's been so long since I last had myself waxed, everything seemed to be surprisingly and excruciatingly painful as if it were my first time all over again. I was expecting the session to last 3 hours or more due to past experiences but even more shockingly, it only took 3 of them an hour (including eyebrow threading). The morning after, my entire body stung when I took a shower but I just shook it aside. Unfortunately, it persisted for around 3-5 days, and some parts of my skin look irritated. After which, skin pretty much calmed down much to my pleasure but then, humongous zits popped up on my chest, back, forehead (most in between my eyebrows), and chin. I'm 99% sure it was caused by waxing because I don't get zits, and if I did get any, they would be super small and pus-less, and would be gone in less than a week. It's been almost a month now, and the big zits (which I suppose has pus inside) I got from waxing is still with me. Now I'm deeply regretting getting waxed (and threaded) again because no matter what I do, they just don't go away.  :'(

Maybe they forgot to put topical antibacteria?

Milada

  • Guest
Re: All About WAXING (Part 7)
« Reply #539 on: October 31, 2013, 10:41:03 am »
Mga sis, Ano feeling pag nagpapa brazillian wax? Nakakahiya kasi sa mag wwax baka lait laitin niya ang kasingit singitan ko if ever na magpaganon ako? huhu please enlighten me

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close