watch now

Author Topic: Nature Republic Thread 1  (Read 37282 times)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2015, 08:16:38 am »
I like nature republic crayon type lipstic ,long lasting sa lips ko....
also bought second tub ng aloe gel,,pati hubby ko nakikigamit,moisturizer nya sa face

jonahtorres

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2015, 09:44:19 pm »
I love their Aloe Vera Soothing Gel and their Hand Cream!  :D

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2015, 09:51:16 pm »
i like their foot peeling mask, yung parang plastic socks na may gel

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2015, 02:20:59 pm »
I also am loving the aloe vera gel nahiyang ako kasi nacalm yun rashes and allergies ko yay! I use it as night and morning as makeup primer :) gamit ko rin sa hair and ang lambot ng hair ko after shampooing and drying. Binababad ko sya sa gabi before sleeping :)


mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2015, 05:24:35 pm »
Hi sis! How much did you pay for the foot peeling mask?
Heto ba siya: http://www.amazon.com/REPUBLIC-Nature-Peeling-5Sheets-original/dp/B00D3D28H4


i like their foot peeling mask, yung parang plastic socks na may gel

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2015, 09:39:36 pm »
hindi ganyan yung akin sis. isang pack lang sya for less than php 200 yata

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2015, 01:45:15 pm »
I have an on-off relationship with this brand, basically because im more fond of other korean brands before(EH).
The effective ones that ive tried are their daisy mask (really brightens skin, cheap pa), and the berry girls tint orange- best mlbb tint i have right now, orangey peach ang pay off sa lips ko, so pretty.
Also the bee venom mist before, calmed my breakouts down.
I also buy nail polishes here, maganda colors ^^ dries quickly din, stay power is so so nga lang.

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2015, 04:43:55 pm »
^how much sis ang berry girls tint orange? tia  :)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2015, 10:37:27 pm »
Puro browse lang ako sa store na to, I'm confused ang daming options kasi lol

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2015, 01:43:09 am »
naaliw ako sa Nature Republic. para syang Korean version ng The Body Shop. ang sarap itry lahat ng products nila. humahaba na nga yung listahan ko sa Wunderlist kakabasa ng reviews. lol

BlueAlmond

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2015, 01:30:43 pm »
I tried their famous Aloe Vera gel on my face before, nairritate skin ko and nagkapimples pa. So I use it on my body na lang.

Medyo malakas ang alcohol smell nito so FYI if you're going to buy.

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2015, 09:21:33 pm »
Hi sis bratinella, around 300+ php lang. Sadly discontinued na to huhu kung alam ko lang naghoard na ko ng sampu nito. Ill try to ask their SA next time to find me a dupe of this. Best thing with this tint is that it didnt irritate my lips and didnt dry it out.

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2015, 04:28:40 pm »
^ sad to hear, sayang naman, nasa shopping list ko na sana  :(

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2015, 06:44:08 pm »
^nabili ko sya before(09/2014) sa festival mall sis, maybe if youre near other branches you may ask them :) but ive been to 2 branches recently(festi & atc) pero hindi kami nagpangita. :<

Oh and ive tried their by flower primer before, its quite good just 300+ php lang din. Madami nga lang glitters? Haha.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2015, 11:22:26 pm »
wala bang sale gaya ng etude at tonymoly?

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2016, 12:22:24 am »
Okay ang nail polish nila. Love the colors and it lasts talaga

Mhelanie

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2016, 03:00:13 pm »
natry ko yung Aqua Super Aqua Max cream nila, maganda sana pero nag breakout ako dahil sa kanya.  :(

try ko next ang Aloe Vera and Snail Solution, sana eto ok sa kin.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2016, 02:38:40 pm »
^Parang madami nga nag-breakout sa cream na yan. :(

I want to try their cc creams! Any feedback po sa kahit anong variant ng cc cream nila? Bet ko sana yung moisturizing yet hindi mabigat sa face. Very oily ako pero I have dry patches sa cheeks lately. Three weeks ago, I bought the Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Mist. Since it's only P200+, I didn't expect a free item pero meron parin! They gave me a free sample of Collagen Dream 70 Emulsion (green). Katuwa lang. ;D The Aloe Vera mist is okay. I use it to somehow remove the powdery finish ng mukap. Effective naman kaso medyo malagkit lang but not moisturizing enough to soothe the dry areas of my face. I used the Collagen Dream 70 Emulsion last night and I liked it! Ang lambot ng face ko pagkagising kanina and lightweight lang sa skin. Any feedback po sa ibang skincare products nila? I'm also eyeing Snail Solutions line. Ganda rin ng reviews.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close