watch now

Author Topic: Nature Republic Thread 1  (Read 37270 times)

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2012, 06:44:23 am »
PARANG gusto ko ng snail cream nila.. how much ba yun? may sample silang binigay eh.. okay naman hindi malagkit tapos mabilis ma absorb ng face ko..

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2012, 12:12:47 am »
Got to try their lip and cheek creme tint. Ok lang. Pwede na para sa price. Lasting and pigmented. Mas bagay ata ito sa cheeks than lips.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2012, 12:43:56 am »
Got to try their lip and cheek creme tint. Ok lang. Pwede na para sa price. Lasting and pigmented. Mas bagay ata ito sa cheeks than lips.

Is that the Babytok Lip & Cheek Thing? Ilang shades available and how much? Thanks.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2012, 02:45:08 pm »
Is that the Babytok Lip & Cheek Thing? Ilang shades available and how much? Thanks.

Yes. It is. I bought a preloved one here sa BB for 200 including shipping. Retails 295 sa stores. You can check online for the swatches/colors. I think there are 5 colors. Go check sis. :)

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2012, 01:38:30 am »
^ Thanks :) The colors look nice and wearbale. But I still have the Apple Dome Blusher Hehe pag naubos siguro. I plant to use it as a blush rather than lip tint eh.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2012, 11:38:22 pm »
Have tried the Slick Collagen BB Cream pag worth 500 yung purchase. It's very moisturizing and it did not emphasize some of my dry patches. However, I don't think it has any coverage at all.  ::) If meron man, very light/sheer. Shade is leaning towards pinkish. I'm not really a fan of this. Pero dahil free, I won't complaint na.  ;D

Disappointed ako sa white auto eyeliner nila. It does not show up on my waterline (unless I put on a lot of product!!) What a waste!  >:(

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2012, 12:03:21 am »
Saw that they had a pop-up creme blush. Looks like a dupe for the Shu creme blush coming out this summer. Tried it though. Wasn't happy with the formula nor the color. :(

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2012, 07:59:04 pm »
^^ i feel that it's more bagay for morenas than the skin79 hot pink one.. kasi mas kakulay ko sya.. at mas mabilis syang mag color adjust imo.. gusto ko nga ng full sized one nun kasi oos nung pumunta ako..

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2013, 06:34:44 pm »
I think okay naman products nila but not that attractive. I would prefer to have holika holika here.

IronLady

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2013, 07:12:48 pm »
like ko yung green apple nila na facial wash, freebie lang! may glow ako dun. hehe.

ok din yung mga body wash at lotion nila. yummy! i got the blueberry scent sa lotion, green naman yung body wash nakalimutan ko na. pero ewan ko lang kung may effect sa skin ko, pinipilit nung SA yung orange scent kasi daw nakakawhiten. kaso ayoko ng amoy e.

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2013, 08:11:10 pm »
Makeup remover nila na tissue okay naman pero mas maganda yung sa etude.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 08:14:53 pm by belle4beauty »

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2013, 03:29:55 pm »
may nakapagtry na ba sa inyo ng A-Fit Kit nila for UA whitening? thanks! :)

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2013, 10:47:08 pm »
Nature Republic cleansers are really nice. Gamit ko yung egg foaming cleanser nila, okay talaga yung feel niya after. Moisturizing tas clean pores din. :)

heideeth

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2013, 11:05:40 pm »
aloe gel nila... ang must try...  ;D

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2013, 11:16:26 pm »
^Saan mo siya ginagamit sis? Naiintriga din ako dito. Daming good reviews.

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2013, 04:20:16 pm »
I have their BB cream, it gives instant glow. Just don't forget to use your moisturizer prior to applying this one, drying kasi siya when used alone.

FABems

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2013, 01:05:10 am »
NATURE REPUBLIC Bee Venom BB Cream is the best! Nice coverage and good for sensitive skin. Spf 50+ pa

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2014, 11:34:38 pm »
I'm using their Pore Botanical BB Cream. The formula is a bit runny, the shade is way too light (when I got this, I was a bit more fair), but I make do by mixing it with my Maybelline BB cream, which is much darker naman for me. The saleslady said that it would be best for combination-oily skin, but much like most, if not all BB creams, it gives off a dewy effect after application. Not that I'm complaining, but again, I work around it. I set it with an oil-control powder. I usually use this combination for when I have to be out and about but not for long, usually for errands or quick trips. Mura lang siya, I got it for around Php 425 in the Festival Mall branch. I've had this for like 3 months now and super dami pa ring laman nung small bottle since I only use about 2 small pumps of the product. Best when blended in with clean fingers.

Their nail polish is pretty decent too!

snowpea

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2014, 09:44:06 am »
Gusto ko sana yun Aloe Vera Gel, kaso...

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract ( 92% ), alcohol, glyceryl polyacrylate, dipropylene glycol, butylene glycol, glycerin, propylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, polyglutamic acid, betaine sodium hyaluronate, carendula officinalis flower extract, mentha viridis ( spearmint ) extract, melissa officinalis extract, carbomer, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, triethanolamine, phenoxyethane, water, parfum, disodium edta.

nakabold yun mga irritants. second sa list yun alcohol, and my face does not agree with products containing alcohol. even witch hazel, na kadalasan may 10% alcohol. saka for an aloe vera gel, mas marami pang mas pure dito. try niyo sa HO. i'm not dissing NR, best seller nga siya actually, siguro kasi mura, pero caution lang sa mga sensitive ang skin.

anyway, according to my friend, maganda daw yun eyebrow pen nila, yun parang Drawing Eyebrow ng Etude?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:48:32 am by snowpea »

Simmera

  • Guest
Re: Nature Republic Thread 1
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2014, 10:15:44 pm »
Who has tried their Snail Therapy? Any product sa line na 'yun? I wanna try!😝


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close