watch now

Author Topic: Hydrating Mist Spray  (Read 6919 times)

khymm

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 02:04:41 pm »
Mac charged water
Celeteque moisturising mist
NuSkin napca mist

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 03:27:54 am »
Caudalie beauty elixir. is like a spa in a bottle. makes me so radiant after. ;D

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 02:25:15 pm »
Currently using the Celeteque Hydration Moisturizing Mist. I got it from sample roo. I hate the spray. Masyadong concentrated. And it stings a little on my face ha. So I might toss this na lang and go back to Avene.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2013, 07:32:32 pm »
Also using Celeteque Hydration Moisturizing Mist from Sample Room. I use it in the morning (mist, then sunblock) and evening. I use no other products on my face after showering in the evening, so I think this works since my skin doesn't dry up anymore even with Kojie-san Kojic Acid Soap.

Serafhina89

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 05:16:25 pm »
its good for our skin.. :)

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 10:56:57 am »
elf

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 02:35:04 pm »
I'm satisfied with Caudalie beauty elixir but I heard good reviews rin sa Avene so I might try it soon.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 10:27:13 pm »
Evian pa lang na try ko, iniispray ko before and after mag apply ng makeup.

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2015, 09:10:36 pm »
^^where did you buy your caudalie sis?

jessa03j

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2015, 02:21:32 pm »

Mga sis, saan makakabili ng Avene Thermal Spray? Dami ko ng napuntahang Watson's and Mercury, laging wala  :( Any specific branch around Manila?

Salamat  :)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Hydrating Mist Spray
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2015, 08:01:32 pm »
May naka-try na ba ng Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close