watch now

Author Topic: What style of shoes do you prefer?  (Read 68179 times)

jiggs092885

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2013, 05:38:35 am »
depende sa mood, weather, occassion and syempre kung bagay. but most of the time flats ako

17arci

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #221 on: January 31, 2013, 01:04:13 pm »
Peep toe flats :)

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #222 on: February 04, 2013, 06:21:41 am »
Depends on occassion/ event, climate and mood.
Summer: ballerinas or flats and flipflops
Cold season: ankle boots
Formal: peep toe heels or pumps
Outdoor: low cut hiking boots

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #223 on: February 28, 2013, 12:04:44 am »
flipflops lang talaga, solve na ko! even when Im on a date or have an occassion to attend to, i always have a pair with me. Kahit na nakadress pa ko, or naka gown haha!Theyre really comfortable... to the extent na parang nasa house ka lang kahit san ka makarating hahaha!
however, if I need to dress up a little bit, I wear flat sandals. theyre comfy too... kaso ang tagal ko kasi mamili which pair goes with the outfit! hassle ::)
I rarely wear heels kasi feeling ko anlaki kong tao, lol! (malamang, nakaheels eh ugh! so smart! haha)  tsaka parang agaw attention, I dont like that. hehe
Pero kung kelangang kelangang kelangan talaga na mag maganda  ??? Itodo mo na!!! I opt for wedges, pumps and stilletos plus madaming madaming bandaids hahahaha!   ;D

17arci

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #224 on: February 28, 2013, 07:45:35 am »
Flats. Open-toed heels.

7galleons

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2013, 10:40:39 pm »
I don't like pumps kasi hindi bagay sa payat kong paa. Parang hindi mapuno yung shoes. Haha. I usually wear sandals and flats. Nagugustuhan ko din ang loafers recently.

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #226 on: March 04, 2013, 10:03:07 am »
I stick to simple and classy flats :) pero sometimes, when I feel like it, I go out to school in combat boots, instant pick-me-upper :)

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2013, 09:19:47 pm »
wedges for regular days then platform heels for events. hirap maging maliit  ;D

imsovain

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2013, 11:13:34 pm »
madalas flipflops..and wedges/pumps pag may lakad kasama matatangkad hehe

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2013, 10:07:51 am »
wedges.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #230 on: March 21, 2013, 04:44:32 pm »
Flat shoes these days.. ^_^

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #231 on: March 21, 2013, 05:36:07 pm »
i usually wear ballerina flats, moccasins or sandals for work. i wear my black velvet boots sometimes. i don't wear heels either. di ako sanay.

i'm looking for a good pair of black combat boots for a casual-medyo japorms outfit. kaso wala akong makita except online. i don't like sa online kasi hindi ko sya masusukat and i can't return them anymore. i have us womens size 10 feet. lol! kaya gusto ko sa boutique sana. saan kaya meron?

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #232 on: March 22, 2013, 06:21:06 am »
i wish i could wear heels everyday, they are so pretty on my feet and make my legs sexier. i really love heels.

but i wear flats instead coz they are more comfortable.  ;D
try the ones with thick heels sis with platforms, they're more wearable than the traditional ones

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #233 on: March 22, 2013, 06:51:56 am »
sneakers and slippers outside of the office, ballerina flats and 2 inch heels for the office

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #234 on: March 22, 2013, 11:46:13 pm »
Flats (loafers and doll shoes)

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2013, 12:11:13 am »
When I was single, all kinds of heels. :D

When I became a mom, I fell in love with flats. :)

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2013, 01:42:03 pm »
Flats, moccasins, sneakers..
I would love to wear heels pero di practical kasi I walk a lot & hassle sa malayuang commute (lalo na rush hour and no choice kundi tumayo sa bus ng 1 hr) and dahil na rin kasi may pagkaclumsy ako.  ;D 

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #237 on: March 25, 2013, 01:52:28 pm »
i also love black flat gladiators. adds a rocker appeal to a casual outfit.  8)

kho_leen

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #238 on: April 09, 2013, 12:28:43 pm »
For work, stilettos
For casual days, flats

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #239 on: April 09, 2013, 01:22:25 pm »
lately...  flats  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close