watch now

Author Topic: What style of shoes do you prefer?  (Read 68175 times)

michan101

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2012, 01:07:40 am »
I love wedges and shoes with platform support in the front like Jeffrey Campbell's Lita pair. They're super comfy and dress up a normal shorts and shirt outfit immediately :)

kneekee

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2012, 06:36:13 pm »
Sky-high heels is <3. But I don't wear them that often, pag may special occasion / events lang. I'm so much into running kasi kaya hindi pwede magsuot nun. So if I'm not in my runners and sky-high heels, I wear ballet flats. :)

MeganDa

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2012, 06:47:49 pm »
Doll shoes, flats and sometimes wedges  :)

flusterose

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2012, 07:16:55 pm »
Wedges!

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2012, 08:46:21 am »
sneakers

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2012, 11:22:19 am »
flats. Tall kasi ako, hindi ako comfortable pag naka-heels  :)
sometimes wedge, pero 1 inch thick lang usually.
sneakers, too. I love them! Lalo na pag on the go :)

maeness

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2012, 07:00:16 pm »
ballet flats and sneakers.  :)

wintersolstice

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2012, 11:35:18 pm »
flats and wedges

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2012, 11:53:15 pm »
flats are my ultimate comfy cutie love.

rae

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2012, 12:14:16 am »
Stilletos for work and to any other event. At least 3 inches high.

And then, for any other occasion, flat strappy sandals.

LBT Foodcartlink

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2012, 10:23:29 am »
I used to wear Pumps. But as of now, flats for my work :)

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2012, 08:06:58 am »
I have a growing collection of wedges.. For me its more comfy than stilleto and pumps.. But for formal event i have like 2 pairs of these (stilleto and pumps). But for work and everyday use, i'll go with wedges.. I don't have flats but am planning to get at least one.. 😉

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2012, 08:52:23 am »
as of the moment, Im loving platform shoes with chunky heels coz its way less painful than the typical pumps :)

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2012, 01:50:25 pm »
I like comfortable shoes with versatile style. I always shop in Bass, Rockport or Aerosoles.

brownpinay

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2012, 02:38:02 pm »
I have a penchant for WEDGES, pareparehas na nga ng style ang nabibili kong shoes...iba iba lang ng made,

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2012, 06:20:15 am »
Comfy flats especially yung from aerosole and crocs, lage kase ako naglalakad at derecho pang drive na din

Wedge next pag feeling Ko Ang Panget Ko at very plain looking. I have heels, I can't wear them for longer periods because of my bunion, but Id reaalllyy love to wear heels everyday at work. Super hanga ako sa Mga girls na nakaheels Ang Ganda Tingnan di Ko lang Keri...

ladyinwhite

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2012, 03:05:07 pm »
depending on my out fit and sa mood ko  but  pums and flats yan ang hilig ko ngayon.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2012, 04:31:54 pm »
strappy flats and chucks.. ngayon i'm looking for a flat ankle boots any suggestions?

JazzJewel

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2012, 08:15:08 am »
Always Flats and wedges...sarap sa paa :)

purple_md

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2012, 07:13:06 pm »
Flats
Toms
Embellished chucks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close