I agree. I admire Akhtung, Paulo, Mr. Punch and Aquacharly too. TS, If I may ask, when you say "amazing", do mean amazing enough to love, or just enough to admire?

Kasi when I was thinking of my answer to your post, I had my husband in mind. For me, sya yung epitome ng amazing, not merely because of a list of qualities I can list here, but more importantly because of how he makes me feel. Simple lang kaming girls. You capture our hearts and for us ikaw na ang dabest sa lahat ng bagay.

What make my husband amazing is that he is:
1) Very responsible. Breadwinner siya sa family nya but he manages to balance our needs as a new couple with his obligations with his mom, sister and nephew.
2) A People-person. He's always elected as president everywhere because he has such good rapport with everyone.
3) Very romantic. He gives me flowers, stuffed toys, cheesy love letters which make me melt.

4) Very loyal AND faithful. Sabi ng ibang guytalkers they can be loyal but not faithful. For my husband that's one and the same. He has never disappointed me (3 yrs together na kami and counting)
5) Very funny and witty. He always makes me laugh and everyone else around him. He won my family over this way and mukhang mas close na sila ngayon kesa sakin. Hehe.
6) Masipag sa gawaing bahay.

7) Ambitious and may direction sa buhay nya.
Maraming marami pang iba. Kulang na lang is for him to have the same spiritual beliefs as I do. Hindi kasi kami pareho ng religion, pero we respect each other's beliefs so no big deal here.
Any guy can be amazing too but maybe just enough to admire from a distance? Iba pa rin yung amazing kasi love na love namin and for me all other guys pale in comparison with my hubby. hehe.