We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Love the new episode. Cinderella has always been my fave! Sa real world, ang pait pa rin ng buhay niya hehe. But I love that in the end? Happy ending! Although, I thought no one was supposed to have a happy ending in the "real world" Maybe because si Thomas hindi naman talaga nasama sa curse coz he was gone before it all happened? Where he went, that I don't know. Si ano nga at si Mayor, shucks!
Pansin nyo din, of all dogs dalmatian pa yung ginamit nila?
kilig lang ako ng bongga sa david and mary margaret scenes. this series is getting better and better. i love it!