watch now

Author Topic: US TV: 2 Broke Girls  (Read 22471 times)

ohcmon

  • Guest
US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« on: October 26, 2011, 12:33:08 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Broke_Girls


I so love this show! Sobrang humorous ng lines and sobrang bagay 'yung characters nina Max and Caroline. :D

pixiedust

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 12:55:41 am »
i watch this too.  i like the max and caroline's characters. though it can be a little corny at times, it has its funny moments. like the celery part dun sa last episode. :)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 02:04:49 am »
This is the show that I was most excited about. Broke 20somethings-can relate tapos sitcom pa so super thrilled. Strong pilot episode then episodes 2 and esp. 3 were total disasters. Then a comeback on episode 4. Episode 5 was okay then they screwed up episode 6. So for now, I'm torn. I'm probably still going to watch it since there's really nothing else to watch on their time slot but for me, so-so lang this show. Disappointing, in many ways.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 05:56:40 am »
I don't like that it's not consistent. But when it's good (Pilot, episode 4 & 5), it really is goooood! I really could laugh out loud.

I love how they made Caroline smart and not at all stuck-up and spoiled and bratty. I'm glad they didn't make her into Elle Woods (Legally Blonde).

I love Kat Dennings' comedic timing. I just hope they change the waitress' uniform, her boobies are screaming, "Get us out of this dress!"  ;D

pixiedust

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 06:29:20 am »
^agree on caroline's character. just the right amount of "blondness" (no offense to blondes).

and agree on max's uniform. lol!

dBum

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 11:55:10 am »
will try to watch this. nasa list ko na ito ng ida-download this weekend para mapanood at mahaba haba ang weekend natin.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 09:40:20 pm »
I really like this show.. okay lang yung humor nya for me.. all of them play a part in the humor of the show eh.. parang if you remove Mr. Han or let’s say Oleg, di kumpleto yung funny factor nya.. mag last kaya to ‘till they open a cupcake store? We’ll see..

pixiedust

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 01:33:38 am »
i didn't like the last episode that much

carolskitot

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 07:10:44 pm »
try to watch suburgatory...

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 10:20:13 pm »
I love how they made Caroline smart and not at all stuck-up and spoiled and bratty. I'm glad they didn't make her into Elle Woods (Legally Blonde).

I like Caroline better than Max nga because of this. I didn't really appreciate the first episode pero medyo nagustuhan ko na eventually.

jellybean0516

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 02:31:55 am »
i love Max especially her dry sense of humor and catty remarks

medyo hindi lang malinis yung editting kasi maraming inconsistencies although negligible naman kung hindi ka keen sa details.  like yung isang episode when they went to the second-hand store.  caroline was holding this pair of shoe then on the next cut, biglang nawala sa kamay nya.  weird lang na hindi nila inaayos yung mga ganon but it's funny hubby and i started this game tuloy..unahan kami magspot ng mga inconsistent details

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 07:07:16 am »
i love this show! Mas gusto ko to kesa new girl. Loyal ako dito. Haha

dBum

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 05:58:55 pm »
last na ba yun episode 13? wala nako makita sa imdb at website nila ng 14th episode. if ever, bitin naman yata.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 07:48:28 pm »
^ Pag Thursdays dito sa atin sis ako nakakadownload usually ng latest ep.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 07:58:10 pm »
according to wikipedia, jan 16 next episode
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2_Broke_Girls_episodes

dBum

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 11:42:25 am »
oo nga eh. thank you mga sis. the other day kase when i checked sa imdb, wala pang epi 14. kahapon nakita ko magkakaron na next week.

voodoo_doll

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 09:06:25 am »
I want more Max and Johnny moments!

pixiedust

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 12:21:32 am »
wala pala today noh.

^ Pag Thursdays dito sa atin sis ako nakakadownload usually ng latest ep.

tuesdays sis pwede ka na magdownload. meron na yan.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 08:13:24 am »
Feb 6 pa daw next episode. Nyek, laktaw laktaw naman!

jaded1025

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 08:47:23 am »
^ antagal naman ng next epi..ulit-ulitin ko na lang yun mga dating episodes. haha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close