watch now

Author Topic: ALL ABOUT BABY SHAMPOO  (Read 193819 times)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BABY SHAMPOO
« Reply #500 on: July 08, 2016, 05:50:09 pm »
I'm using all mustela brand for baby's skin care but i didnt get the shampoo kase the one i got is the overall hair and body bath na.

ferrerorocher

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BABY SHAMPOO
« Reply #501 on: July 20, 2016, 09:15:58 am »
I am actually planning to use Sacred, new born cleanser. 
It says it was made especially for the first six months.
Has anyone tried this for their newborn?

Kailarueluka

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BABY SHAMPOO
« Reply #502 on: July 20, 2016, 09:35:30 am »
i am using mustela regular for shampoo and body wash
and mustela stelatopia milk lotion and face cream for sensitive skin.
too bad the regular ones are cheaper and has a nice smell but my daughter gets rashes
everytime she uses the regular lotion and face cream

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BABY SHAMPOO
« Reply #503 on: July 20, 2016, 02:31:30 pm »
Used the cetaphil shampoo and body wash from Sm Grocery. It made my newborn daughter skin very dry.. The pedia recommend we use oilatum to resolve the dry skin problem of my daughter. Bought oilatum shampoo and body wash from Robinsons grocery. We have been using it for almost 2 wks already and my daughter's skin is much better now.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BABY SHAMPOO
« Reply #504 on: July 23, 2016, 12:47:27 am »
I am actually planning to use Sacred, new born cleanser. 
It says it was made especially for the first six months.
Has anyone tried this for their newborn?


I bought one from the parenting emporium and I couldn't tell the difference between that and cetaphil.

iamashe

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BABY SHAMPOO
« Reply #505 on: August 17, 2016, 11:01:55 am »
hello mga mommies, my baby is back to burts bee (both wash and lotion), we've tried mustela, cetaphil, lactacyd and human nature also. planning to try yung california baby and yung biolane, nung nagbackread kasi ako ok daw yung biolane, so far ok naman din mustela sa kanya. cetaphil yung lotion lang ginagamit namin, yung wash kasi ng cetaphil masyado madulas, there was a time na muntik ko mabitawan baby ko nung iflip ko sya. yung human nature saka lactacyd parang wala kasi ako maamoy sa kanya na bango? so my question mga moms, if you will to rank burt's bee, mustela, biolane and california baby, how would it be and why? Thank you :)

Lizi

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BABY SHAMPOO
« Reply #506 on: August 24, 2016, 12:43:21 pm »
Hello mga mommies, I'm due on October and so far I've bought several toiletries for my first baby.
I have bath oil, 2-in-1 hair & body wash, massage oil and baby shampoo - all Mustela brand and Sebamed baby powder since I didn't find baby powder from Mustela. My question is, aside form all the items mentioned, may kulang pa ba sa nabili ko? I saw checklists from the internet and more likely mga american mommies ang nag-gawa ng checklists kase meron pang moisturizer/lotion and sunblock na pang-baby. Is it necessary? Magkaiba pa talaga ang bath oil sa massage oil  :o Wouldn't be the massage oil enough para sa lotion?
Being an ftm, nakaka-overwhelm bumili ng stuff para sa newborn. Feeling ko I would end up overbuying  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close