We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
may shampoo ba na pang treat ng baby's cradle cap?and saan nakakabili.ty
My 11 month old baby uses Cetaphil from birth up to 6 months then i changed it to Pigeon Body Wash Chamomile & Jojoba so far ok naman. Just last week, I bought Nivea baby Head to Toe wash nag-ka allergy siya. I thought mild yung nivea since pang baby yon. Namula nappy area ni baby ska magaspang face niya... I switched back to Cetaphil muna, pag galing na rashes niya balik uli ako sa Pigeon. What shampoo are you using for your baby?