We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Anyone here tried Huggies Shampoo and Wash? Ito yung less than 200 pesos sa S&R. I tried it for one week na sa baby ko and napansin namin andami niyang hairfall!
^ Lisa, Tagal ko na hinahanap yang Fresh organics sa rustan's pero oos parin
@clueless, I succumbed to Eskulin! Hahaha!Bought Donald Duck variant and today the Mulan variant.Ingat lang ako na it doesn't go to her eyes.I used it on my head first. Ok lang. No hair fall! No crying as if na-sting eyes niya so we'll stick to it. What other variants do you recommend ng Eskulin?