We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
anyways, just got back from bed rest and ngayon lang nkapagnet. Posted last week about the spotting I have, ayun got screened by another OB as advised by my doctor kasi wala sya. Good thing I was checked that day thru TVS and pelvic US, plus another complicated exam. My baby boy is fine, all findings are excellent -heartbeat, weight, position, cervix, etc. And no, I didn't have an infection as what I initially thought. Turned out I was already on preterm labor at 7 1/2 months. Sa ngayon I'm ok na, was advised to have light meals and am taking now duvadilan.
^sis, kagagaling ko lang yesterday sa hello baby. naoverbudget ako dami ko nabili. From the SOuth, when you're at Buendia MRT, go towards the first street kung saan naroon yung Shell gas station sa corner. From the gate, guards will tell you na HEllo baby is the #48 house at the left side.Zodiac Street na mismo yung Bel-air's gate sa EDSA Estrella. Then mga two blocks walk yung bahay. #48 has a Black gate and dark green yung cement holdings. http://bit.ly/vqqsqL (x marks the spot)
7 months na ko.. when ba adviseable na maglakad lakad?