We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sissies! our reception venue will be at Balai Taal tagaytay.
Hi sisses! Baka may makatulong from this thread. We're getting married on March 18 2018 at Angelfields (Sanctuary garden) and I want to rent a dome tent sana like what Heart used in her Balesin reception (http://chisms.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/chisms-news66.jpg). Is it possible to have a tent like this for 50-75k? and would the L/S expenses be higher if we choose this over the other tents? Thank you
Hi sis, i got the exact same tent you described (the one used also by Heart). The price for that tent as of 1.5 years ago is 110k and it's by Forscink. The L&S will need upgrade if you are outdoor and not because of the tent you chose, per se. Pero super sulit yan sis because all the guests were awed with the setup kahit simple lang and it was made possible because of the dome tent. No other tent could accommodate all the lights and chandeliers we decided to put in it since yung usual tents, wala masyado sasabitan.
Hi sis sparklingjewel! You got married in Angelfields right? I'm gonna get married there too! At the Sanctuary garden! I got a quotation from Forscink and they gave me 480k for Tent+L/S. Hahaha! I ALMOST DIED! I was thinking "Concert na ba ito???" Did your L/S cost this much as well or you got it from someone else? Do you also remember how tall the dome tent was? Thank you so much!