Author Topic: MITCH DESUNIA-Supplier Review  (Read 19718 times)

lanchurum

• Probationary
MITCH DESUNIA-Supplier Review
« on: October 22, 2011, 12:19:04 am »
I came across The One Exclusive (my coordinator) thru GT. And I'm very much thankful to everyone who gave reviews about them which made my coordinator search easier. So i think I owe it to my fellow Gtalkers to give my supplier review regarding my "couturier"-Mitch Desunia.

A brief background, I got married last month and I came across Mitch Desunia's (MD) shop 6 months prior to my wedding because s/he happended to my college friend's supplier. She has an on-going promo for Bridal gown + grooms suit last March 2011. Since i prefer getting a supplier near my place, i immediately persuaded my then H2B to book her. And it worked, I scheduled an appointment, she sketched my gown, i paid in full (which is her requirement) and advised that they will call me for the schedule of fitting, and as they say, the rest is history.

Sequence of events:
-May 2011 (original 1st fitting)-i called to inquire date of fitting but per Liezl (MD's assistant) there's still no schedule. So I kept calling them to ask for the schedule and it finally happened on June 2011.

-2nd week of June (actual 1st fitting)-MD arrived 45 mins late so I felt bad having to wait that long, but nevertheless the meeting went well. Every so often I would call for update and 2nd fitting was scheduled on July 17.

-July 17 (2nd fitting)-Our appointment was at 2PM but I received a call from MD requesting to move the meeting at 5PM since she'll be coming from Tagaytay. At 4:45 I received a text from MD again saying she cant make it and might arrive by 6PM. Arrived at 6PM was informed by her co-designer (Monching) that MD will no longer make it and he'll be the one to assist me. Sana sinabi nalang ng mas maaga diba?! What a waste of time!!!

in between, I would regularly check on their timeline and ask for the schedule of final fitting and first fitting of my groom. I would consistenty get a reply of "Ma'am, we'll text you po. Yung sa groom naman po sa final fitting nyo na po kasi kahit po 2 weeks kaya matapos un." I had their word so I gave my trust. Turned out to be a big mistake.

-1st week of August (surprise visit)-I gave a surprise visit in their new store in Uniwide since I was in the area. I requested for fitting and was surprised to see that my gown was bitin by 5 inches. Accrdg to monching, "dudugtungan" daw and dadagdagan ng beads. At this point, i was beginning to panic so I called MD and requested that she be on top of this. She assured me she will and scheduled a meeting 2 weeks after.

-3rd week of August (fitting na naman)-Had to leave work early for this to catch MD. The length was no longer bitin but since they had to redo the gown, the fitting was bad. Had to tighten some areas and secure the beadworks since its falling apart. By this time, I already asked them to start with my then H2B's suit since we are nearing the big day. Since measurements, linen type and color of suit were taken during the time we paid, told MD na I will send the design of the suit for reference.

-August 28 (finally...final fitting)- at d shop at 9am coz i had to run after MD again so she can see d final fitting for minor detailing. At this point, they committed to deliver the gown and accessories on Sept. 1..My grooms fitting was scheduled on Aug 30.

-August 30 (grooms fitting)-the suit was delivered by MD to our office for fitting since they were running out of time. to our surprise, the suit was not in the color we choose and the color doesn't compliment my groom. So we requested it to be done in my grooms preferred color. MD committed to deliver revised suit by September 5, 2011 (1 week pa naman daw before d wedding) and I can pick-up my gown by September 3 (btw, our wedding is on September 10, 2011). :)

-September 3-we picked up my gown but my shoes was not ready because they insisted on doing a size 7 even though im a size 8 stating that their sizes are big. So my grooms suit and my shoes are for pick-up on September 5.

-September 5- We were supposed to meet up by 9pm to get the suit and by 8pm, mitch is nowhere to be found. Accdg to liezl she's already on her way. We waited until 11pm but we cannot contact them so we decided to go home. At 12 midnight i received a call from her staff (chloe) saying she's already in our meeting place and apparently MD is not with her. i advise her to go home and we will just pick-up the suit the following day. I furiously texted MD to request for refund of the portion we paid for the suit and we will just get one off the rack. Of course she said no and blamed me for not indicating our preferred suit color in the email with this text "the 1st outcome was my verdict as a designer on what i believe will make the groom pleasing to the eyes. but since there is a request against my personal taste and styling..i followed it. it was no longer my styling but yours, so i advised my staff not to put my label on it". As if her label would matter to us...hahaha...reminded MD that we already decided suit color and linen when we booked her last march. She never replied and that was the end of my interaction with MD (napahiyba na ata). plus, i didnt want to contact her coz d last thing I need 4 days prior to my wedding is stress. So i contacted liezl for everything. 

-September 6-we got the suit and pants. The long sleeves and vest are still not done and accdg to them they will deliver it to our office the following day.

-September 7-Long sleeves and vest was delivered but my shoes are still missing. So i decided to just get my own shoes since i know i cant depend on them. We finally got everything 3 days prior to our big day after numerous stress and constant follow-ups.

-September 9-Texted liezl and asked her what time chloe will arrive to fix my gown in the hotel since i already cheked in. By 7pm daw so i gave my room number. At 7pm she called me by 10pm nalang daw because chloe is still running some errand. Told her na wag na and tomorrow nalang kasi Im sleeping na by 10 because our call time is at 4am. So i fix my gown in the trash mannequin they lent me.
-September 10-My big day.By 5AM all my suppliers were already at the hotel. My make up is halfway done and no MITCH DESUNIA staff came for the on the day assistance. The gown was transferred to the PV's mannequin since MD's mannequin looks really bad. MD's staff was a no show during the preps and I was informed by Kath (the one exclusive) that they arrived at the reception and said I didnt inform them my room number. So kath just asked them to leave. Our wedding still went as planned and was super fun.

MY VERDICT / CONCLUSION:
-The wedding gown looked fine but it wasn't worth all the hassle and stress. Will I recommend Mitch Desunia? Hell no..not unless you want stress. Her "promo" is not worth the trouble. Plus the idea of paying in full isn't  good after all. Because it just makes her tamad and very complacent because she has nothing to lose kasi your paid na. I hope this post will help our fellow gtalkers and increase awareness. Sometimes the promo isnt a promo afterall. Choose wisely brides to be. Please share with your fellow brides. Happy Preps.  ;D

imbisibol_

• Junior GirlTalker
  • www.EricAndCharie.com
Re: MITCH DESUNIA-Supplier Review
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 02:06:28 am »
^ wow, what a horror story.  i'm sure other brides can learn from that.  so i guess when dealing with dress/gown suppliers, best to give them a "wrong" wedding date that's under-padded by a month.  so you're sure to get your stuff a month before the actual wedding.  but good to hear that your wedding went well nonetheless. 

princessrio

• Super GirlTalker
  • God has given me the best gifts...
    • Our road 2 forever
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 10:47:22 am »
wow.. spell stress!

i've never had problems with my gown maker. he didn't even asked me to pay in full, and just to pay him full on our wedding day. suppliers should always have professionalism. unfortunately, some suppliers doesn't have one.
my husband and son are my life <3

lenierose928

• Junior GirlTalker
  • my brain is the most sexiest part of my body :p
    • Events on the Go coordination services
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 10:58:07 am »
hi sis lanchurum, I am also a Mitch Desunia bride, and so far wala naman akong na encounter na problem with Mitch sa sched ng fittings. Lahat ng schedule na binigay nya sakin nandun sya to assist me. Tapos ang mode of payment namin is 50 percent upon booking, 30 percent 1st fitiing and 20 percent sa final fitting. i'm done with my 1st and 2nd fitting and super love ko un gown ko. Promo rate din un nakuha ko sa kanya pero wala naman discrimination ako naramdaman kahit promo lang un deal ko. Siguro sis case to case basis din un mga ganitong incident, and depende din siguro sa client-supplier relationship.

By the way, I have already asked mitch desunia regarding your case, para naman malaman natin un side nya. Just waiting for mitch's response. I will post it here din para ma enlighten tayong lahat.

Thanks sa input sis!  :)

Beccanichard

• Very much pregnant Mrs. Apran and a
  • GirlTalker
  • Very Happily Married
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 11:16:27 am »
there are ALWAYS two sides to every story, just my two cents  ;)

crookshanks

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 01:27:48 pm »
pansin ko lang, parang di nawawalan ng "promo" si Mitch Desunia. Around March may nagpost na promo sya, nag-inquire kame sa kanya nung July meron pa din. Then nito lang meron ulet.  ::)

ishi90210

• snk33y's princess
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • my life is like a fairytale...only better
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 02:08:05 pm »
sis lanchurum ikaw pala yun sinabi ni Kath na na-stress kay Mitch. sabi nga nya abangan ko daw review mo...
ishi + rhyan

berriesNcream

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 03:35:08 pm »
thats too bad, nakikita ko pa naman shop nya sa las pinas and cavite area. anyway, thats a lesson for brides to be. wag masyado masilaw sa promos, and when a certain supplier is offering something to good to be true, it must be bogus. i would rather pay a premium for a certain supplier, atleast i know na sa mahal ng binabayad ko sa kanya, mas may leverage ako for him to be professional.

[textspeak!] ibackground check muna sis lahat ng suppliers. i tend to rely online, search for magazine features and editorials, and word of mouth talaga. :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 04:23:21 pm by FNMod_Nelly »

patchi2012

• Napapako sa 500 post
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • mRs. A
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 03:41:07 pm »
tama si sis beccanichard,..
interested to know mitch side din,.. ;)
A heaRt tRuLy in-L0vE neVer L0ses h0pe but aLways belieVes in the pr0mise of L0ve, no maTTer h0w L0ng the time and h0w faR the disTance

chubbycheeks17

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 10:39:48 pm »
pansin ko lang, parang di nawawalan ng "promo" si Mitch Desunia. Around March may nagpost na promo sya, nag-inquire kame sa kanya nung July meron pa din. Then nito lang meron ulet.  ::)
2 pa nga ang on-going promos nya, sis. 1 is 23K for bridal gown while the other promo costs 15K. we just exchanged emails yesterday.

crookshanks

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 09:01:26 am »
ah, sana isolated case lang to. He seems nice naman nung nag-inquire kame sa kanya nun, di lang namin masyado feel yung lugar.  ;D

ishi90210

• snk33y's princess
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • my life is like a fairytale...only better
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 06:14:15 pm »
I'm not a Mitch Desunia bride yet pero I'm considering her so I just have to ask her. I got a reply from her na and in my opinion, it's a case of miscommunication or rather misunderstanding with both parties. Meron mga nasabi yun bride sa employees ni MD which caused a stir and meron din naman nasabi yun team ni MD na even though they mean well, naging offensive ang dating sa bride. This is a very good example na dapat we think twice before we speak. Make sure na malinaw lahat ng usapan para di tayo na mimis-interpret, better yet put everything in writing. that's just my 2 cents po.
ishi + rhyan

xyrelle

• Probationary
    • Retromek
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 08:51:11 am »
hi sis. mitch desunia bride din ako. yung first meeting nauna kami sa kanya ng 30minutes not because she's late but because we arrived at her office too early. with regard to down payment, we only paid 20% of the total bill thru credit card then the rest can be paid for 1year thru bpi credit card at 0% interest. thanks sa post mo sis lancharum at least we're hearing some negative feedbacks para mainform ni sis lenierose and other sis si mitch about it, marinig yung side niya and para masettle ano mang misunderstanding. about naman sa promo, we have to understand na di pa siya kasing famous ng ibang designer. ok nga yun for marketing strategy. it encourages customers to avail her services and on my end as a customer i find it convenient kasi i don't have to ask for a discount when she gave me the total bill kasi it's really less than what i expect. nadagdagan pa entourage ko.

MD

• Probationary
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 08:53:15 am »
thanks for forwarding this email.....i think its an obligation on my part to explain things further like the kris aquino way...hehe.......i know this is a serious matter but i would rather answer this as pleasant as i could because life,...like weddings should be handled with ease and good control over situations....

i thought i would'nt have a hard time dealing with her because i made a very successful wedding creations with her schoolmate janet...a client, a bride, a friend and turned sister to me....i have high respect, love, care and devotion to women getting married,...

first because my one and only sister died of cervical cancer in 2007, a month before christmas with a wish of having a church wedding,...i was not a full pledge designer at that time...i was working as a customer service representative in convergys and making gowns at the same time,...if ever i have extra money, i would use them to buy medicine for my sister and for her chemotherapy....had she been alive at this very moment, could have made the best wedding gown ever for her....

second,...i can never get married in front of god...walking down the aisle with dream wedding gown would only remain a dream for me...not bitter about the situation, i told myself, if can do it for myself, i will do it for others or to everyone who would want my god given gift.....when a woman cries, i cry....but when a bride cries,...i smile....i smile because i know she's happy....its a common experience whenever i do on the day assistance...

you may refer to this link on facebook,...this is her schoolmate i made a gown for....  www.facebook.com/janettegadonlopez   for my creations....i was even on one of the pictures they have during the preparation....

Sequence of events:
-May 2011 (original 1st fitting)-i called to inquire date of fitting but per Liezl (MD's assistant) there's still no schedule. So I kept calling them to ask for the schedule and it finally happened on June 2011.

MD - Kept calling means more than twice....when liezl asked me when is the schedule, i immediately gave her a date...if ever a client is not able to get a good answer on her first call, brides have my number,...i normally dont put my number on my calling card for the reason that we have marketing officers who could answer inquiries,...we spread our business cards on fashion shows and mall displays and for some security reasons i would have to give my personal number only to my clients already...phone inquiries are being screened by my marketing officers to save me some time....i have 3 offices and i cover all those three...once a bride book her wedding, i write my personal number at the back of the card so she could contact me directly....

-2nd week of June (actual 1st fitting)-MD arrived 45 mins late so I felt bad having to wait that long, but nevertheless the meeting went well. Every so often I would call for update and 2nd fitting was scheduled on July 17.

MD - i do not remember this well but its amazing that 45mins,...very certain, i was looking for the word, approximately or almost...she may have waited that long, but when i entered the office, what she said was,.....napaaga ako ng dating kc may pupuntahan pa ako after this.....

-July 17 (2nd fitting)-Our appointment was at 2PM but I received a call from MD requesting to move the meeting at 5PM since she'll be coming from Tagaytay. At 4:45 I received a text from MD again saying she cant make it and might arrive by 6PM. Arrived at 6PM was informed by her co-designer (Monching) that MD will no longer make it and he'll be the one to assist me. Sana sinabi nalang ng mas maaga diba?! What a waste of time!!!

MD - i have a wedding in tagaytay on this day.....i have an assistant designer and i requested him to assist her instead...monch is older than me,...have traveled abroad as a designer so i trust him a lot...unfortunately, she insisted na ako...i said baka mga 5 or 6pm pa ako makakarating...she said, ok lang, well go to sm,...she insisted on 5pm, i said i will try my best but monching is there and was fully understands what he should do....i was thinking she would understand because its second fitting against a wedding.....if we would turn around the situation, you wont be happier if im not with you on the special day....the bride is my tax lawyer and financial consultant, she play a vital role in my business so i cannot make an excuse of leaving her before the preparation is over....

in between, I would regularly check on their timeline and ask for the schedule of final fitting and first fitting of my groom. I would consistenty get a reply of "Ma'am, we'll text you po. Yung sa groom naman po sa final fitting nyo na po kasi kahit po 2 weeks kaya matapos un." I had their word so I gave my trust. Turned out to be a big mistake.

MD - again if your not happy with my assistant's reply,...i have a number....bakit hindi ako ang tinanong?....i was not made aware of any discomfort sa sagot ng staff ko...for the groom, we cannot schedule the fitting yet because we were waiting for piolo's picture she will send through email....she was not able to email it until august 21,...i still have a copy of the email....

-1st week of August (surprise visit)-I gave a surprise visit in their new store in Uniwide since I was in the area. I requested for fitting and was surprised to see that my gown was bitin by 5 inches. Accrdg to monching, "dudugtungan" daw and dadagdagan ng beads. At this point, i was beginning to panic so I called MD and requested that she be on top of this. She assured me she will and scheduled a meeting 2 weeks after.

MD - surprise visit is surprising....if there is no schedule, that means the gown is under construction....like in a hospital, if a patient is on an isolated room that means a medical treatment is being done and you cannot see something beyond your professional understanding because you are not trained to understand this kind of physical condition...her mom is a fruit vendor, lahat ba ng tinitinda nilang prutas hinog na....ilalabas mo ba yung medyo hilaw pa?..off course you will wait na mahinog bago mo itinda....you dont have a schedule, that means hilaw pa,..pag nagpumilit ka, you will see, ayyy hilaw pa nga.....

and if you wanna be understood properly by my skilled employees, you can speak in tagalog,....kaya nga sila skilled worker kc vocational ang natapos and sa vocational course, english is not the main language,...who would use english sa dressmaking sa tesda....and ndi porket nagbayad ka na, you have the right na duruin ang mga tauhan ko at ipamukha sa kanila na kumain sila dahil sa pera mo....that's so mean.....dun ako nawalan ng gana but i had to do my job na parangwala lang nangyari....pumasok ka sa production area at sinigawan mo silang lahat...."bakit nyo ako ginaganito?..porke bat bayad na ako?...tandaan nyo, yung binayad ko, un ang pinampasweldo sainyo".....my employess do not handle financial issues in the company,..they dont have any idea of your payments made to us....

i know monching was wrong when she told you na ndi po pwede yung gusto nyong mangyari sa gown dahil lalo po kayong tataba...this is where everything started,..but i apologized for this and said i will teach them the soft skills...the idea was correct but the delivery was wrong...

andaming fitting schedules,...kc gusto nyang mag-fit lagi to the point na nakakaabala na,....we know what we are doing naman so you dont have to watch all the time you want...

-3rd week of August (fitting na naman)-Had to leave work early for this to catch MD. The length was no longer bitin but since they had to redo the gown, the fitting was bad. Had to tighten some areas and secure the beadworks since its falling apart. By this time, I already asked them to start with my then H2B's suit since we are nearing the big day. Since measurements, linen type and color of suit were taken during the time we paid, told MD na I will send the design of the suit for reference.

MD - pangit na fitting?....you were dancing for happiness and told me,...mitch ang galing mo talaga, nakuha mo yung gusto ko....gusto ko madaming beads....gusto ko to..yun bang pati sa may train dagdagan mo din?.... (for a promo rate i could say no)....i am the person na anghirap tumanggi so i said yes and i did.....

-August 28 (finally...final fitting)- at d shop at 9am coz i had to run after MD again so she can see d final fitting for minor detailing. At this point, they committed to deliver the gown and accessories on Sept. 1..My grooms fitting was scheduled on Aug 30.

-August 30 (grooms fitting)-the suit was delivered by MD to our office for fitting since they were running out of time. to our surprise, the suit was not in the color we choose and the color doesn't compliment my groom. So we requested it to be done in my grooms preferred color. MD committed to deliver revised suit by September 5, 2011 (1 week pa naman daw before d wedding) and I can pick-up my gown by September 3(btw, our wedding is on September 10, 2011).   

MD - the dates do not agree with our experience....a design was sent to me...said gayahin dapat ganun na ganun mismo so i did,...dark gray as the picture shows..she requested me to have fitting in their office nalang kc they dont have much vacation leave,..i said ok,...went to their office and nag fitting kami sa loob ng stock room...dun lang daw puwede,...kahit mainit at madaming nakatambak na basura, ok lang...ndi naman ako maselan....

the color i chose for the suit was based on what i beleive is ok and according to the picture sent,..i could everyone the suit na ni reject and gusto one shade lighter daw...i just followed the instruction....masama man sa loob ko....i made a new one...

-September 3-we picked up my gown but my shoes was not ready because they insisted on doing a size 7 even though im a size 8 stating that their sizes are big. So my grooms suit and my shoes are for pick-up on September 5.

MD - first of all the shoes was not supposed to be part of the freebie,...kaso when i edited the contract from another client na nag add ng shoes sa promo,..ndi ko nabura yung shoes,..so for her lambing cnama ko nalang kasi wala na raw bawian...so ok lang....madali akong lambingin,..hehe...our sizes for shoes are really bigger than the regular so nag one inch smaller talaga kami sa rusty lopez size...her feet is an isolated case, mataba kaya masakit daw ilakad although kasya naman, since matagal daw na isuot, gusto nya mas maluwag,....again, nagpagawa ulit ako ng shoes....

-September 5- We were supposed to meet up by 9pm to get the suit and by 8pm, mitch is nowhere to be found. Accdg to liezl she's already on her way. We waited until 11pm but we cannot contact them so we decided to go home. At 12 midnight i received a call from her staff (chloe) saying she's already in our meeting place and apparently MD is not with her. i advise her to go home and we will just pick-up the suit the following day. I furiously texted MD to request for refund of the portion we paid for the suit and we will just get one off the rack. Of course she said no and blamed me for not indicating our preferred suit color in the email with this text "the 1st outcome was my verdict as a designer on what i believe will make the groom pleasing to the eyes. but since there is a request against my personal taste and styling..i followed it. it was no longer my styling but yours, so i advised my staff not to put my label on it". As if her label would matter to LOL...reminded MD that we already decided suit color and linen when we booked her last march. She never replied and that was the end of my interaction with MD (napahiyba na ata). plus, i didnt want to contact her coz d last thing I need 4 days prior to my wedding is stress. So i contacted liezl for everything. 

MD - its true,..i texted na i did not ask to put my label anymore because its not my styling anymore....ayoko naman maging pirated cd ang dating....if for her my label does not matter, for me it does because its the reflection of my craftmanship....if the intention of her statement "as if her label would matter" is to insult my status in the business...we'll people can tell.....you can ask venus raj how she liked the gown she wore on the photoshoot....by the way, island weddings magazine is already out in the market....200 pesos lang po...hehe...

-September 6-we got the suit and pants. The long sleeves and vest are still not done and accdg to them they will deliver it to our office the following day.

-September 7-Long sleeves and vest was delivered but my shoes are still missing. So i decided to just get my own shoes since i know i cant depend on them. We finally got everything 3 days prior to our big day after numerous stress and constant follow-ups.

-September 9-Texted liezl and asked her what time chloe will arrive to fix my gown in the hotel since i already cheked in. By 7pm daw so i gave my room number. At 7pm she called me by 10pm nalang daw because chloe is still running some errand. Told her na wag na and tomorrow nalang kasi Im sleeping na by 10 because our call time is at 4am. So i fix my gown in the trash mannequin they lent me.
-September 10-My big day.By 5AM all my suppliers were already at the hotel. My make up is halfway done and no MITCH DESUNIA staff came for the on the day assistance. The gown was transferred to the PV's mannequin since MD's mannequin looks really bad. MD's staff was a no show during the preps and I was informed by Kath (the one exclusive) that they arrived at the reception and said I didnt inform them my room number. So kath just asked them to leave. Our wedding still went as planned and was super fun.
actually with all that she said to my employees,...no one wanted to be on her wedding....mag re-resign nalang daw sila if sila yung pupunta sa wedding....its a clear insuburdination on the part of my employees, but if i will fire them for that reason,...walang matitira sa kanilang lahat....when you talk to people, you dont bark....kahit aso, pag kausap mo, you dont bark,...a simple language can make dogs understand..how much more sa tao....hindi porket mababa ang pinag-aralan nila you can treat them like animals...there is always a proper way of communicating with people....

MD - chloe was the only one willing to go to her wedding with a new employee...napakiusapan ko cia....instructions were given to her....unfortunately na late yung kasama nya, so she went their and was at a lost...for their coordinator, kung magaling sila,..dapat during the time na wala pa yung staff ko, or ma late lang kahit 2mins sa scheduled time, they should have called me,..i could have jumped off my bed, drive fast to make it to her wedding preparation....ndi naman ako masamang tao to say no when im needed kahit 4am pa yan...they did not communicate with me...i learned about everything at 8am pagdating ko sa office,...i tried to call her but no answer, i do not know the number of their coordinator, lezel doesnt know the number of their coordinator...kc yung coordinator, doesnt know how to coordinate....san ka naman nakakita ng coordinator na never nakipag-usap sa designer or to any of my staff...so i called christine bautista, the make up artist to ask the situation,...unfortunately christine is already on another wedding kc yung package daw na kinuha nila does not include retouch thats why she left after doing the make-up...

the manekin that fits her size is headless,...she insisted kc na yung may ulo,..i told her na sa wedding wala talagang ulo ang ginagamit na manekin...they had it more than a week before the wedding...may konting natanggal dun sa oter black cover dahil sa pins pag sinusuutan ng damit but i told her its fine kc bibihisan naman yun ng gown...ndi naman kukunan ng shot yung manekin alone or if ever kunan ng picture yung manekin, yung konting hole peding iwasan sa shoot or i-edit....

MY VERDICT / CONCLUSION:
-The wedding gown looked fine but it wasn't worth all the hassle and stress. Will I recommend Mitch Desunia? Hell no..not unless you want stress. Her "promo" is not worth the trouble. Plus the idea of paying in full isn't  good after all. Because it just makes her tamad and very complacent because she has nothing to lose kasi your paid na. I hope this post will help our fellow gtalkers and increase awareness. Sometimes the promo isnt a promo afterall. Choose wisely brides to be. Please share with your fellow brides. Happy Preps.   

MD - stress cannot be created by one person only...its how you handle the situation and how you react to situations...i have no anger or feeling of shame on this isolated case...its a story...all designers and all business entities has their own stories to tell and this is just one of it...we all have our freedom of expression and i respect it...

for the brides to be, you are yet to make your stories and there is a lesson here that we all can learn from...i may have been wrong in some ways, yes people commit mistakes...the thing is that i get to blame for mistakes made by my people because they carry my name....its my pleasure to assume mistakes and handle them to the best that i could.....

wedding preparation is a test of a person's efficiency in handling stress...its a clear mirror of how you would handle the married life....you will have kids, you will enter to many meaningful life situations and if you are a crash on this test,.....you could crash on something more real than this..
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:56:18 am by MD »

chelle_peachy0524

• GirlTalker
  • misis na ako! :)
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 10:42:01 am »
^winner... Word of mouth kills business but then let us always remember in every story there are 3 sides - your story, the other party's story and the TRUTH =) - IMO...no offense meant :)
... and the new journey begins :)
the truth will always prevail...

simplyme28

• GirlTalker
  • What you SEE is what you GET!
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 11:32:39 am »
^super agree!

toodee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 11:41:19 am »
My housemate here in Singapore had a horrible experience with MD too. Wont elaborate baka sabihin na naman ng iba dito I am posting on someone else's behalf.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:42:24 am by FNMod_Nelly »

Beccanichard

• Very much pregnant Mrs. Apran and a
  • GirlTalker
  • Very Happily Married
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 03:07:58 pm »
Finally read MD's side. If we elaborate on our own experiences, may it be bad or good, sana we think twice kung [textspeak!] man yung lalabas sa bibig natin.  Nagiging judgmental kasi tayo sometimes and nagiging onesided rin. I don't know MD personally, pero walang sino man satin dito knows what's in her heart or head. Napakasakit minsan na you establish your business in a fair way tapos masisira lang dahil sa miscommunication/review/rating. The key her is communication and patience. If something goes wrong or you feel something is out of place, magtanong ka, hindi naman siguro masamang magtanong diba. Let's turn around kaya ang situation, sana may CLIENT RATING din  ;D

moonchild117

• GirlTalker
    • Hits and Mrs. - Life of a Pinoy Wife
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 04:56:33 pm »
napadaan lang sa thread na to, and i agree with beccanichard, it all boils down to communication. i don't know the bride nor the designer, pero sa tingin ko maaaring naresolba ito kung naging maayos ang communication both sides.

siguro sa designer, dapat mas streamlined ang naging communication with the staff at na-detalye ang lahat ng napag-usapan between them and the client, especially pag wala yung designer during that meet.

sa b2bs din, it does comes to a point na talagang nagiging stressful na itong wedding preps. pero pairailin dapat lagi ang cool heads kumbaga. pag hindi nasunod ang gusto, wag idaan sa init ng ulo. lahat naman madadaan sa magandang usapan. just my 2 cents.

health.gal

• I'm a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Experimental Blogger
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 06:45:43 pm »
thanks for forwarding this email.....i think its an obligation on my part to explain things further like the kris aquino way...hehe.......i know this is a serious matter but i would rather answer this as pleasant as i could because life,...like weddings should be handled with ease and good control over situations....

just curious, the GTalker named MD who posted MD's side, is that MD himself?  ;D
"The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change." Carl Rogers

Our Wedsite: http://mydreamplanner.blogspot.com/

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close