watch now

Author Topic: OK ba maging real estate agent?  (Read 89546 times)

joanlim

  • Guest
Re: OK ba maging real estate agent?
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2015, 04:52:05 pm »
im considering switching to real estate. any advice?

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: OK ba maging real estate agent?
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2015, 09:02:16 pm »
^Finally got in as an inhouse Property Consultant in DMCI. I guess the best advice I can give is even if you are in the field of sales, always consider the clients'  best interest and provide the best after sales service. Yan kasi ang magiging mantra ko. When I have a client, I want to make sure na andyan pa rin ako to assist even after our sales transaction.

ktintin

  • Guest
Re: OK ba maging real estate agent?
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2016, 10:40:05 am »
I just passed the Feb16 REB exams, woohoo. The problem is i really don't know how to start. :(
I took the exam without any vision or talagang concrete plan sa kung ano pinapasok ko.. i also have no experience sa real eatate industry :(

Can anyone advise on how to start?
TIA :)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: OK ba maging real estate agent?
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2016, 11:06:01 am »
Hi! Anyone here who can help me? What are the requirements ba to register sa BIR? sabi nila, pahigpitan na ngayon, like need ng proof of billing, etc. TIN ID ko, sa province ang address pero dito ko sa makati nirequest yun. I am planning na umuwi kasi sa province, if need ng proof kung saan ako nakatira. kaso, ang bahay namin sa province, syempre sa parents ko nakaaddress ang mga bills. pwede kaya na dito ako sa makati magregister?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close