watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5  (Read 73231 times)

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2013, 04:40:50 am »
^Oo nga. Dati ko pa naiisip sa Grey's, fictional na din lang ang position/character, di pa talaga binonggahan. But oh well, just enjoy the show.

beahero

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2013, 12:50:49 pm »
^Yup! Heto nanaman tayo sa technicalities. TV show lang to, meron talagang mga bagay na hindi nangyayari/applicable in real life.

How gwapo is Dr. Shepherd in that suit? :">

rae

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #422 on: March 01, 2013, 12:36:56 am »
^ I agree. Mapapaisip ka din kasi paminsan. If it's really possible, or if it makes sense. Unlike say, tv shows like Once Upon A Time or movies like Harry Potter.

Kumbaga, the really observant viewers see the glitches. Like how real scientists observe sci-fi movies.

It makes for good conversation and the less of these 'questionable' scenes, the better the scriptwriters are.

greyzie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #423 on: March 08, 2013, 11:48:26 am »
^same tayo. though alam nating fictional lang mga shows, if something doesn't make sense it's good to voice it out sa mga threads like this. baka it made sense sa iba and can share their points of view.

boohoo

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #424 on: March 15, 2013, 07:27:14 pm »
I am still watching the latest episode but I just had to post this.  I am so glad someone stood up to the accusations that the guys in the plane crash caused the hospital's bankruptcy. 'For the plane crash that caused Lexie's death?' Way to go, Meredith!  I never, ever blamed them for fighting for their rights.  I blame the writers for turning on to the hospital for that (but that has been discussed by meimei extensively already, i believe ;)) but still, they had every right to sue.

15million each was nothing compared to what each of them lost.

***

i just finished watching the whole epi.  I just have to say this. There are times that I think I only watch Grey's out of habit. Out of attachment. But in episodes like this one, I am glad didnt let go of Grey's inspite of Season 3 (remember Izzie's hallucination of Denny's ghost? the worst ever!). Tagos this last epi.  Mer's line 'the plane crash that caused Lexie's death?' Derek's 'Im pissed at Mark' Grabe. I, too, am not yet over their deaths.

bonus points pa sa Grey's yung hotness ni Avery. nadagdagan pa ng million hotness points now that he has stood his ground.

Ang pa-cute ni Wilson umarte. Ang ganda na nya di na nya kelangan.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 08:11:18 pm by boohoo »

beahero

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #425 on: March 15, 2013, 10:04:10 pm »
I'm glad that someone still appreciates Grey's Anatomy for what it is, hindi lang puna ng puna ng facts down to the last detail. All the characters, the humor, the emotions, the medicine, the drama, make it such an amazing program even after eight seasons. (Yun ay kung entertainment lang ang habol mo)

I know there are some trying to be critical / really observant viewers here, and I respect that. Kung itong thread na ito ang best place for your supposedly educated discourse, fine. Maybe I'm that type of person who prefers learning through intelligent conversations with people in real life than by arguing with random strangers online in some TV show thread. hehe.

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #426 on: March 16, 2013, 02:07:42 am »
I love Grey's Anatomy, no matter what..

2013

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #427 on: March 16, 2013, 12:57:40 pm »
I so LOVE grey's anatomy!  :) hoping they won't end it  :(

sue323

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #428 on: March 16, 2013, 07:26:22 pm »

bonus points pa sa Grey's yung hotness ni Avery. nadagdagan pa ng million hotness points now that he has stood his ground.

Ang pa-cute ni Wilson umarte. Ang ganda na nya di na nya kelangan.

Akala ko ako lang nakapansin kay wilson :-) Pero baka natural nya na yun. Wish ko lang ganon rin ako kaganda :-)
Yung ending ng latest episode, parang gusto kong yakapin si Avery. hahahha!

gelala

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #429 on: March 17, 2013, 12:24:02 am »
I share the sentiments of those of you who watch Grey's out of habit na lang. I still download new episodes every week and get disappointed most of the time about how ridiculous the storyline has become. I miss how good the show used to be, especially nung seasons 1-3. I guess it's the attachment that I have for the characters. Akalain niyo naka 9 seasons (and counting) na ang Grey's?

gelala

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #430 on: March 17, 2013, 12:25:53 am »
Akala ko ako lang nakapansin kay wilson :-) Pero baka natural nya na yun. Wish ko lang ganon rin ako kaganda :-)
Yung ending ng latest episode, parang gusto kong yakapin si Avery. hahahha!

Felt bad for Alex, gusto ko kase sila ni Wilson! Napaka messed up ng lahat ng girls na nakarelasyon ni Alex. sad.

sue323

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #431 on: March 17, 2013, 12:46:42 am »
^Ako naman gusto ko friends lang sila ni Wilson. Kasi baka di rin sila mag click, parang sayang naman ang friendship.

I love Grey's Anatomy, no matter what..

Same here!



beahero

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #432 on: March 17, 2013, 09:51:15 am »
I have a feeling na season 10 will be the last. End of contract na rin yon ng mga main characters, Cristina, Derek, Mer, etc.

I'm excited for Alex's future, though. Kung hindi man siya makakahanap ng matinong babae, I hope he ends up being a hotshot peds surgeon. Pero ewan, sobrang tagal nilang cinook up yung storyline with Wilson para lang itapon nang basta. :))

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #433 on: March 17, 2013, 12:59:21 pm »
I still love the show, so much! Palage akong pinaiiyak neto, every episode ata. Yung conversation ni Derek and Hunt, yung sinabi ni Mer kay Avery. Dun din natauhan si Avery na wag sumunod ng sumonod sa foundation/mom nya. At sobrang tuwa ko at naiyak sa last part. The new name of the hospital, how Avery said na sila ang magdedecide tapos ang foundation ang susunod sa decisions nila. Pogi points, Avery!

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #434 on: April 11, 2013, 01:08:49 pm »
Yikes, what happened to Bailey?

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #435 on: April 11, 2013, 03:59:10 pm »
^ hindi ko din nagets ang last week's episode. walang GA tomorrow, ano?

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #436 on: April 11, 2013, 07:31:54 pm »
^sa 25.

hindi kaya may cast na naman na mate-tegi? in fairness, hindi mamatay si bailey.

mslcgrey

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #437 on: May 17, 2013, 06:16:32 pm »
I just watched the finale for this season and it is great! So happy for Meredith and Derek, after all they've been through it is nice na this finale okay sila. Happy for Karev also though since I am an Izzie fan, I've always wish sila talaga sa end. Bad trip naman si Arizona. Well, sana gumanti si Callie but parang hindi mangyayari because Callie is one of the people in GA na talagang nag-grow up and mature.
Naku, puro spoilers na yata ako. Marami pa nangyari. For sure, aabangan natin ang next season!

rae

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #438 on: May 17, 2013, 11:02:47 pm »
I like that it ended happy. Parang di ko na maalala yung last time na hindi morbid ang ending.

leelou

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Grey's Anatomy Thread 5
« Reply #439 on: May 17, 2013, 11:26:41 pm »
But Webber..  :'(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close