watch now

Author Topic: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?  (Read 11191 times)

1choi_ko9

  • Guest
On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« on: October 17, 2011, 03:21:49 pm »
Do you give or not?
What normally the things you give? Lets say christmas? Do u have like a theme for each year?

rapids

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 03:34:14 pm »
3 caruso handkerchiefs for teachers eversince yun na binibigay ko, probably because yun ang tinggin kong magamit talaga nila.
t-shirts for the school service drivers and their assistants.

last teachers day, i gave them goldilocks bread.


hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 06:17:16 pm »
Last Christmas, we gave the following:

For my daughter's main teacher, we gave her a foldable bag from Beauty Bar.
For other teachers, cellphone charms from Fino.
For teacher aides, keychains from Fino

I would have gotten more exciting items but I just gave birth then and didn't have time to scout around for gifts.

I still don't have any idea what to give them this year.

dec_girl

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 08:28:52 pm »
i usually give chocolates, post it and notebooks.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 02:57:32 pm »
^nice idea, Notebook na nga rin ang ibibigay ko para maiba naman :)

1choi_ko9

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 06:31:36 pm »
Ako i usually give them baked goods. Usually cakes or cookies tapos small chocolates for the  aides. :)


marose17

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 05:29:28 pm »
Last year, I gave my sons' teachers Bath & Body Works gift set - lotion and spray cologne.  Then, I gave Starbucks coffee beans to the directress.

This year, I plan to give kikay gifts ulit since the teachers are relatively young pa.  Or personalized notebooks and note pads.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:55:09 pm by marose17 »

helencons

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 08:27:52 pm »
last World Teachers Day, I gave the Main Teacher a parker pen with her name engraved on it.  For the assistant teachers and mandarin teacher, I gave moleskine notebooks.  By Christmas, I will give the main teacher, moleskine notebooks and the assistant teachers their own parkers with engraving.

I just really appreciate their efforts and patience, I know they truly care for my son.

mistykaye_p

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 08:35:45 pm »
^^ same tayo sis marose. Last Christmas, I also gave my daughter's teachers bath and body works gift sets. This year, I'm giving them gift sets ulit, but this time each set comprises a mini-notebook, note pad, and pocket mirror - all personalized. Ordered these from iprints. So cute! :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:38:49 pm by mistykaye_p »

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 02:19:08 pm »
ako i give gifts  to show my appreciation and gratitude. last christmas, bodywash. during the end of the shool year, cake. kapag teacher's day, simple tokens lang like roses or balloons. this year, balloon bouquet binigay namin.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 07:22:44 pm »
Nice thread :) Buy nga rin ako ng something for my son's teacher and the assistant, tutal they are nice naman :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 09:22:39 am »
@helencons, where do you have the pens engraved?

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 09:27:53 am »
^if you buy from National Bookstore, they do free engraving. Try the branch in Shang. Wider variety of pen choices. Thats what hubby gave out recently to some of the top bosses for a recent activity in the office.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 09:31:03 am »
^ I see.  Thanks Als! :)

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 09:58:12 am »
BBW this year for chosen teachers.  I won't be giving all subject teachers.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 12:41:31 am »
Last teacher's day, Body Shop shower gel binigay namin sa 2 teachers. For Christmas, I'm thinking of giving them a bath towel.

hawiyah

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 01:55:22 am »
i gave them victoria secret's body mist...and a 1 box of toblerone :)

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 01:01:04 pm »
may nakita ako sa national bookstore na motivational stamps for teacher. maganda to for this coming christmas.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:02 pm »
aside from the stamps, any idea kung ano maganda ibigay sa teacher this holiday?

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: On giving gifts to teachers on special occasions?
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 02:40:04 pm »
Sa school ng anak ko bawal magbigay ng gift :-\

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close