watch now

Author Topic: Tarte Cosmetics  (Read 46222 times)

tyners

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2012, 10:04:33 am »
I have Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush. very berry pink. So far, it works and lasts on me. It's so pigmented, khit one swipe lang of finger, enough na for one cheek.  What I do is I use my fingers to dab on the apples of my cheek, then blend it in with a brush. I'm not sure, but I find it easier that way. para hindi maging clownish.  I wanna try other shades too, like Natural Beauty and Blissful.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2012, 04:26:03 pm »
^^^Tarte Exposed can be used as a blush and contour powder. It's my go to blush; the most versatile one as well.

^ I love their blushes. I have about 10 of them I think. Charisma, Peaceful, Passion, Natural Beauty  and Exposed are my top 5.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2012, 05:05:51 pm »
Sis Ajadet, where did you buy Charisma and Passion? Have you tried adored?
What's your skin tone BTW?
Thanks! :)

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2012, 05:13:04 pm »
Charisma and Passion are part of some QVC sets. I only bought one set off of QVC so I just got the other blushes that I want on ebay. I don't have adored yet. I'm still thinking of getting it coz I don't really wear pink blushes. It reminds me of NARS Angelika.

I'm around an NC30 in MAC  :)


_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2012, 06:31:51 pm »
I do have adored, medyo shimmery siya pero if applied hindi naman scary shimmer. I actually like this blush. Yung una swatch ko natakot lang ako sa shimmers pero when I applied it hindi na ganon kagrabe haha

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 10:53:20 pm »
Lemming ko din yang Adored! LOL. It was part of my pre-order last Christmas sa Sephora but it was OOS, the set I mean. Parang kasi mas mahal mag-pre order sa QVC than Sephora. I like light blue pink blushes with shimmer kaya gusto ko i-try. Sana they can make at part of the regular blush line. :)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 10:07:10 am »
^kasama si Adored sa new shades of Tarte in their Spring 2012 collection. It will be available in Sephora soon.

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2012, 04:22:59 pm »
I badly want to try their blush and bronzer. Naiinis ako sa sephora website at hindi siya tumatanggan ng international credit cards or paypal.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2012, 04:57:37 pm »
I got their Adored blush. Hindi nga ganon ka-overwheling yung shimmers when applied. Parang grandchild ng Nars Angelika. Apo kasi I find the pigmentation to be poor. It's less pigmented than dollface. It's cute. :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2012, 07:51:07 pm »
Anyone here tried the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation? any feedback/reviews?
Thanks! :)

Evo29

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2012, 03:20:54 pm »
has anyone tried their tinted moisturizer? puro kasi blushes lang nababasa ko dito. anyone?

Sis, I use their tinted moisturizer almost everyday. Maganda siya, for me gusto ko yung coverage nya and it blends well sa skin, it looks so natural lalo na pag nagsink in sa skin at naglalast siya all day kahit na oily skin ko. Pag apply napansin ko may konting shimmers sya pero habang tumatagal di ko na napapansin. Sineset ko lang siya using j&j baby powder.




Re cheek stains, ilang beses akong bumuli neto pero lagi ko din binabalik kasi either hindi nagshoshow up saken o kaya naman di naglalast. Pero sa pang 4th try ko, di ko sinukuan at hinanapan ko talaga ng technique para magwork out saken. Ngayon love ko na sya talaga! hehe. I have blissful, ang ginagawa ko tap ko lang gamit ring finger ko sa cheeks, pagapply parang light orangey(peachy-pink pag natuyo na sa skin) sya at malagkit talaga, pinakaimportante I let it dry bago ko I set kasi napansin ko nun pagpinapatungan ko bago sya magdry di nagshoshow up. Pag dried na maganda naman, at talagang naglalast hanggang gabi (no touch ups). Oh and I even use it as a lipstain too.

crystal_gale

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2012, 12:47:27 pm »
^ thanks for the review sis...I have oily skin and I am debating whether to get the smooth operator TM or the amazonian clay 12-h wear foundation. Which do you think will last better on a humid day for oily skin girls? :)

Evo29

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2012, 05:26:24 pm »
^You're welcome sis:). I haven't tried their foundation yet, only their TM. Pero hands down talaga ako sa TM nila sis, especially during summer season at kahit na may mga days talaga na sobrang humid eh never akong nagkaproblema. It lasts all day kahit na oily skin ako, hindi nagmemelt, at hindi siya heavy.
My habit na nga din ako na kapag sobrang init sa labas or humid mas prefer ko na mag apply ng tarte TM kasi mas kapit yung powder sa mukha ko, less yung retouch than just using powder alone lalo na't pawisin pa ako, nagkakaron ng tendency na apply ako nang apply ng pulbo kasi nga di naglalast.

Para sa akin sis kung wala ka naman masyadong problema sa skin mo and gusto mo lang mag even out, go for TM. It's good for everyday use.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:38:44 pm by Evo29 »

crystal_gale

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2012, 11:18:20 am »
^ Thanks for the advice! I ordered na the TM hehe hopefully I'll be able to get it before the month ends. I don't like heavy coverage coz they usually have a heavy feel. I want something light that can even out my skin ton lang :)

Evo29

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2012, 09:18:21 am »
Welcome!

Yay! I hope you'll like it as much as I do:)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2012, 09:24:50 pm »
May mare reco ba kayo na peach blush sa Tarte? Better if matte...im kind of fair.. Tnx sisses

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2012, 12:41:14 am »
^Try mo sis ang Blissful,  Tipsy at Peaceful. Blissful yung mas true peach while Tipsy is dark peach going into orangey na,better for NC35 and up si Tipsy. For nC25/30, Blissful is perfect.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2012, 04:45:07 pm »
^Try mo sis ang Blissful,  Tipsy at Peaceful. Blissful yung mas true peach while Tipsy is dark peach going into orangey na,better for NC35 and up si Tipsy. For nC25/30, Blissful is perfect.

Thanks sis

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2012, 10:32:59 pm »
^^Would Peaceful work on NC20 skintone? Or would it look muddy na?
Thanks! :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2012, 10:53:19 pm »
^Sis,Peaceful will work on NC20 skintone, among Blissful,Tipsy and Peaceful, si Peaceful ang pinakalightest. In between ang shade nya ng DeepThroat and Orgasm. I don't think it will look muddy kasi wala syang brownish/bronzey tones. Nasa peachy pink family but leaning towards Peach! : )

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close