watch now

Author Topic: Tarte Cosmetics  (Read 46218 times)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2011, 04:08:35 pm »
Has anyone tried the emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner? Any feedbacks? Is this like cream gel liners?

Any feedback on amazonian clay blush in adored?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 11:31:29 pm »
^ me sis. i like it very easy to apply, parang mousse yun consistency

jjjjj3

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 11:53:13 pm »
^^yes sis, gel liner siya. same quality lang sa stila e/l

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 12:31:03 am »
^sis yun akin mejo mousse consistency, why ganun ? sa gel kasi mejo matigas eh

jjjjj3

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 01:27:07 am »
^yep,  more emollient siya.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 11:25:14 pm »
I got na my Tarte Cheek Stain that my friend bought for me... Nalulungkot ako because I had such hiiiiggghhhh hopes but its a disappoiment. :( first the color flush looks orange-y on me, which is weird kasi reviews say its berry red. Then in terms of lasting power, di sya nag la-last! Grrrrr! Tapos is soooo sticky pa, the effect is not dewy, its sticky! Worse of all, nag develop ako ng rashes.

Hay malas talaga :( i was soooo looking forward that this product will become my HG cheek tint. Pero di naman pala.

Is there anyone here who's tried na their Lip surgence?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 01:08:13 am »
^ if you will sell it sis let me know, depende kasi satin yan sis eh, but mas gusto ko benefit

jackie_me

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 01:29:18 am »
Love the tarte lipsurgence! <3 <3 <3
Maganda sya.. moisturizing.. No allergic reactions. The slight peppermint feel gives that lip plumping effect!

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 10:14:01 am »
^^Agree with you sis, Tarte cheek stain is one ofmy most if not absolute pinaka hates na beauty product. Such high hopes, pero super duper disappointed. And i bought 3 full-sized Tarte Cheek stains. Gusto ko ibato nun sa basurahan.ha!ha!
Such a waste of money!

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 10:30:17 am »
^^Agree with you sis, Tarte cheek stain is one ofmy most if not absolute pinaka hates na beauty product. Such high hopes, pero super duper disappointed. And i bought 3 full-sized Tarte Cheek stains. Gusto ko ibato nun sa basurahan.ha!ha!
Such a waste of money!

Ako din sis k_heart! As in gusto ko sya itapon. Ako naman i bought 2 na sticks of Flush kasi sobrang ganda ng reviews sa internet. Pero epic fail sya huhuhu. So what ill do is ill give the unopened one to my bff, hopefully mas hiyang sya kesa sakin para di naman totally sayang yung money ko! Hahaha!

I wanna try thr Amazonuan Clay blush pero may konting trauma pa ako from the cheek stain eh, hahahaha! Parang napapaisip tuloy ako unless ma swatch ko sya in person :p

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 10:44:25 am »
^he!he! Dyan din ako nadala sis, sa magandang reviews Sa MUA! : )
Ay,in fairness sis,loves ko Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes, although out of my original 5 Tarte blushes, im only keeping 2 na lang kasi may mga kahawig na sa ibang blushes ko yung 3.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 11:04:37 am »
^^^I've tried the LipSurgence Lusters. The lusters are shimmery and though I'm not into shimmery lip products, the LipSurgence Lusters are nice coz they don't look frosty when worn. They don't last a long time on the lips especially if you're going to eat and/or drink with them. They're okay, but for the price, I'd rather get a lipstick.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 11:31:11 am »
^so would you say that its not comparable to the Clinique Chubby lip pencils? I thought kasi na theyre kund of sumilar :)

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2011, 09:17:53 pm »
I haven't tried the chubby sticks from Clinique sis so I can't say if they're the same. I've heard good things about them but I haven't heard or read anyone compare them with Tarte LipSurgence sticks

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 01:18:10 pm »
The two most recent Tarte Blushes I bought off of ebay just arrived today and I'm in blush heaven again! I so love their Amazonian Clay Line especially their blushes.

I've also been loving their Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. I didn't like it when I first got it (tried it several times over a course of one month) but I've finally found a way to work around it and so far I've been pleased. It's the only concealer I've been using for the past three weeks. I even took it with me to my recent trip to HK. I think theBalm Time Balm has a competition.   

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2011, 11:04:32 am »
has anyone tried their tinted moisturizer? puro kasi blushes lang nababasa ko dito. anyone?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 01:20:00 am »
Fail sakin the clay blush. Di talaga ako maka-get over sa disappointment ko sa staying power nya.  :-\

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 01:50:23 am »
I've tried both Clinique Chubby sticks and the Tarte lipsurgence. IMO, they are nothing alike except for the crayon like packaging. The clinique is more lip balmy while the tarte lisurgence in complicated LOL. They have different formulations for the lipsurgence kasi.. may matte, shiny, luster etc.

I prefer the tarte lipsurgence over the Clinique chubby stick. But I'd rather save the money to buy a Chanel or Guerlain lipstick than buy a lipsurgence. For the sake of trying one I suppose.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2012, 07:56:45 pm »
Any feedbacks/reviews on Tarte Exposed? Can this work as a bronzer or blush? Any dupes?

Thanks.

angmars

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2012, 10:53:10 pm »
Imo di sya papasang bronzer sis. Blush lang talaga. Natural flush ang dating nya sa cheeks bagay sya for "no make up look".

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close