I'm a huge Tarte fan, most especially of the Amazonian clay blushes.
AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSHES --- LOVE! I love every single one of my Tarte blushes. They're all insanely pigmented and they really do last 12hours on my skin (granted I don't have oily skin).
EXPOSED --- It's great as a contour powder and blush that looks so natural on the skin. This is my go-to blush when I'm too lazy to think of what blush to pair with my makeup for the day.
DOLLFACE --- It's a nice baby pink blush that's great for "sweet" feminine looks or even with smokey eyes.
PEACEFUL --- I love it for everything. This is one of my most versatile blushes. I also love the glow it gives.
NATURAL BEAUTY --- Very intimidating in the pan but I love the natural flush it imparts to the cheeks. Very very pretty.
TICKLED --- Same with
NATURAL BEAUTY.
TICKLED is more coral-red in my view whereas
NATURAL BEAUTY is strawberry red
FLUSH --- Great berry shade for fall.
BLISSFUL --- Love the peachy-pink shade. Gives that fresh/soft feminine look.
TIPSY --- Perfect for summer and tanned girls. One of my absolute favorites.
LIGHTS, CAMERA, LASHES MASCARA --- LOVE. It thickens and lengthens my lashes without clumping. It's a slightly wet formula so those with really thin and short lashes may not like this one. The only thing I don't like about this is that it can run and smudge if your eyes are very watery. I have yet to try their
Lights, Camera, Splash mascara which is the waterproof version.
LIPSURGENCE LIP LUSTER --- LIKE. I love the fact that it comes in a twist up tube which is so much better than having to sharpen every once in a while. I also love the minty feel of it but I wish it lasted much longer than it does.
CREASELESS CREAM EYESHADOW --- LOVE. The texture, pigmentation, consistency, longevity are amazing.
Bronzer --- OKAY. Slightly orangey, but still okay on my NC30-35 skintone. Nothing too exciting about it.
CONCEALER --- OKAY. I was most excited about this product but I wasn't so impressed after using it for more than a month. It's sticky; therefore, takes a while to settle on the skin. I wasn't so pleased with coverage as well but it could be because I got a shade that's a little too dark on my skintone. Also, it broke me out a bit (got some small bumps which eventually disappeared after I stopped using the product) when I used it on other areas of my face (around my nose and lips).
SMOLDEREYES EYELINER --- OKAY. I love the creaminess and the pigmentation of the product but it's not as long lasting on the lower lashline/waterline as my URBAN DECAY, MAYBELLINE and PRESTIGE eyeliners. It disappears faster if you have watery eyes like I do. It's great on the upper lashline but not on the lower lashline.
PALETTE --- OKAY. I have only one palette from Tarte --- the Tarte Jewelry Box --- which came from their 2010 Holiday Collection. The
eyeshadows are okay, some have great pigmentation and texture albeit a bit powdery, while others are a little dry. The
lipglosses in the palette are pretty good. They're pigmented (more like a liquid lipstick) and feel great on the lips but they fade very quickly. The
eyeliners in the palette are nice. They're richly pigmented and last a decent amount of time. They would've been better had they been a bit creamier. The highlighter included in the palette is just okay. I have yet to find a really nice powder highlighter. Still debating on whether or not I should get their STARLET PALETTE.
MARACUJA OIL --- I haven't tried mine yet it so I can't say anything about it.
BRUSHES --- I sorta love the blush brush although I sometimes prefer a more rounded/domed shape. Still the brush itself is so unbelievably soft, had no weird smell upon arrival and has never shed or bled on me. The flat shader brush is just like every other flat shader brush out there.
Hope this helps