Author Topic: Boudoir Photoshoot  (Read 64220 times)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #260 on: January 08, 2016, 01:30:37 am »
I had this on my wedding! So fun! very subtle but still sexy! ☺

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2016, 09:35:01 pm »
Hello mga sis! We're done with the free Boudoir PhotoShoot that Weddings and Debuts Bridal Fair has provided for free!

WE thought it was going to be awkward but it was such a fun experience!

Sharing some of our photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggebbsuc1dvdppm/60_01-12-16.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymzpmqsm4520bly/131_01-12-16.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/evpjbay0nbikz0d/192.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1z6vdm35n2ze2o/397_01-12-16.JPG?dl=0

Organizer: Winnie Natividad (Wedding Library)

Very easy to talk to. She doubled as our stylist pa nga. Sobrang asikaso nila sa amin during the shoot.

HMUA: Faye Young (Make Up by Faye Young)
Ang bilis at ang linis ng make-up niya sa akin. Very light lang kasi bedroom ang main location ng shoot. She also helped with the styling. Very approachable din siya and ang saya niya kasama sa shoot :)

Photographer: Lito Genilo (Smart Shot Photography)
Ang galing ni Sir Lito! Hands down kami sa mga naiisip niyang shots :) And Sir Toto, the one handling the lights was also very nice. He knows the perfect lighting din :)

And considering kahapon lang ang shoot, we got the raw pictures today! This was such a very nice experience for me and my h2b :D

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #262 on: February 07, 2016, 12:32:02 pm »
^ay wow sis! ang ganda naman. inggit ako!

Ang mahal pala ng boudoir photoshoot. parang ayoko na. haha. pero sayang naman kasi.
Parang wala na tong purpose kapag hindi ako bride-to-be. Its now or never! haha.

Sulit ba sis ang Boudoir Le Blanc? ang mahal ng rates nila pero it includes hair and makeup, styling, props and location. Paano ako makaka kuha ng discount?

Mad Haters Studio ata pinakamura. 8k for half day shoot. Pero parang hindi rin kasi wala pang hair and makeup, styling, props and location.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2016, 06:10:07 pm »
I had a boudoir session just recently (minsan lang maging payat at maging bata, so sige na, go :) haha)
I gave it to my husband for Vday and he absolutely LOVED them! What I did was, pinaprint ko and I made an album of my fave shots.

In fairness sa photographers kahit male yung main photog (Anthony Co), he was very respectful, and the pics are all done in good taste. Comfy ako kasi he had a female photog with her and she's the one assisting me all throughout. I didn't feel awkward at all. It was actually surprisingly fun hehe

Kasama na rin yung makeup, I just provided my clothes.

Link:
http://bit.ly/218cMek


hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #264 on: February 18, 2016, 03:31:47 am »
Wow! Ang sexy mo sis! Hm kuha mo? Ilang hours? Yung location sagot mo?

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2016, 12:52:18 pm »
Here's mine from TBD same as Pauleen Luna's and Colleen Garcia

http://theboudoirdolls.com/986-2/

What I liked about them is girl yung photographer so kahit mag all the way ok lang walang hiyaan.. Very easy to deal with si Madoka and I paid for the venue (hotel) and the clothes. I got the complete package na and Hubby is so happy with the results.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2016, 01:35:36 pm »
Ang galing, ang sesexy nyo nakakainggit naman!!!!  ;D ;D  Gusto ko na din ng boudoir!!  ;D

sosyal sis, boudoir dolls. ang mahal ng rate nila. Baka mag go nalang ako sa Boudoir Le Blanc. No time to prepare ako kasi, saglit lang kame sa pinas. At least sakanila kumpleto na pati location, props, styling and hair & makeup.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 06:09:33 pm by hermione28 »

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2016, 01:37:45 pm »
I had mine done with Pat dy on the day of the wedding.

Didn't request it though. he asked and my husband said yes. he didn't even ask me if I wanted one lol coz if he asked, i would have said no. The photos came out tastefully done so am glad I pushed through with it.




yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2016, 03:43:35 pm »
Ang sesexy nyo naman sissies juwie & glacy rein! Nakakainis!!! Charr!!

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2016, 04:14:30 pm »
^^thank you!

^thanks sis! Nasa anggulo lang yan! Hahaha

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #270 on: March 06, 2016, 02:34:15 pm »
mga sis question lang. how can we guarantee the confidentiality of the photos?
si h2b pala e super conservative. before when I asked him, just out of the blue he said yes.

Now he's worried about the confidentiality of the photos. sabi nya, kahit babae daw yung photographer imposibleng di nila ipakita yon kahit sa asawa or boyfriend nila.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #271 on: March 07, 2016, 12:04:07 am »
^get a reputable photographer sis and say you don't allow to publish photos

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #272 on: March 07, 2016, 02:59:39 am »
I already told that to him. Na professional yung kukunin ko, di nila gagawin yun. But he's still insisting, pano daw ba namen malalaman na hindi nga nila yon ipapakita kahit kanino?

Kaloka, sayang naman gusto ko talaga nito pero mukhang ayaw na nya talaga. :(

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #273 on: March 07, 2016, 09:29:57 am »
^tell him that these photogs wont risk their reputation naman by doing that. They would usually ask you permission nga if they can publish your photos on their website eh. :)

I understand that your h2b may feel protective of you, but if you really want to do it, tell him that you have researched talaga about your photog and you trust them. Honestly, my late husband didnt like the idea of me doing a boudoir shoot before kasi he doesnt understand the reason why I should do one, but I told him that this would make me feel more confident about myself. Plus, it's more of a gift for myself than for him really. Haha. And looking back, I'm glad I did it. Kasi after being pregnant, I never regained my figure so it was a nice remembrance of my pre-pregnancy body hehe.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #274 on: March 07, 2016, 01:53:20 pm »
Honestly, my late husband didnt like the idea of me doing a boudoir shoot before kasi he doesnt understand the reason why I should do one, but I told him that this would make me feel more confident about myself. Plus, it's more of a gift for myself than for him really. Haha.

We have the same reason sis chocnats!! I wanted to have a memento of how I look before I get married din kasi who knows what I'd look like after the pregnancy in the future. :)

Sis hermione28, you can have it in the contract to protect you.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #275 on: March 16, 2016, 02:22:17 pm »
^magpapa couple boudoir nalang kame. para wala na syang magawa. hahaha.
Solo ko muna tapos couple naman.

May alam kayong female photographer na medyo mura lang? Yung photographer lang talaga, without styling and all.

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2016, 02:11:00 pm »
Hi everyone! How much na ba rates ng mga ganito ngayon? and baka may mga latest b2b na nag boudoir session who can share their experience. Thinking of having one but not yet fully decided!

Thanks!

HGalang

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #277 on: October 26, 2016, 11:30:58 pm »
wow may ganito pala! Interesting! But I need to work on my my figure first. haha! Will also ask my h2b's opinion :)

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2017, 03:52:13 pm »
Hi,

I'm contemplating on getting one before our wedding.
To those who experience this with Boudoir Le Blanc, how far did you go? Di naman kayo pipilitin if di kayo comfortable sa ibang poses? I'm actually shy and a bit conservative but I know my h2b will love this so I'm preparing myself. Also, like most of you, I'd like to have something I can look back kasi nagbabago na daw talaga ang katawan once we give birth.
I think Boudoir Le Blanc is the most convenient since andun na lahat, make up, location and photog.

I also came accross Red Stilletos Photography at mas mura siya compared sa iba. I think they have a package as low as Php7k though wala pa yun location and makeup. Has anyone tried their services?

Thank you in advance! :)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2017, 05:10:27 pm »
Hi girls, question lang sa nag Boudoir Dolls yung venue ba meron na sila or kelangan talaga ng hotel booking? I booked their cheapest package haha I don't need the USB of raw pics naman and a coffee table book.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close