Author Topic: Boudoir Photoshoot  (Read 64184 times)

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #240 on: October 29, 2015, 09:00:13 pm »
I had a boudoir shot during my wedding preps.
At first ayoko, but my photographer and hmua pinilit talga nila ako kasi nga daw minsan ko lang yun gagwin baka pag sisihan ko pag hindi.

Pero i have certain contidtions na basta may white na tela. Ayoko nung as in wala kasi di ko kaya. Puro sa bed lang din yung scene.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #241 on: October 29, 2015, 09:38:08 pm »
^hi sis hermione28, ako ulit. lol

I contacted a few boudoir photographers. PM ko sa'yo kung sino sino nagreply sa akin and their package inclusions so you can contact them if you want :)

Thank you sis super! Sana makapag shoot ako ng hindi alam ni h2b. Hehe. Para surpise. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #242 on: October 30, 2015, 06:07:58 pm »
maukris

Did you get Team Pat Dy?  Sila yung mahilig sa Boudoir. Mas mild nga sila compared sa counterpart nila abroad :)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #243 on: October 31, 2015, 04:24:03 am »
I want to try this also. I'm 31 and not getting any younger. Kaso madami akong insecurities sa katawan ko. :(

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2015, 06:44:23 pm »
^ Go lang, may artist in the states doing this.  Quite revealing if you ask me pero nice.  Have a girl photographer para hindi rin nakakahiya :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2015, 06:18:45 am »
Hermione, you can have this done during your preps by your wedding photographer. But sure ka na ok lang kay h2b to do this without his knowledge? Yung iba kase super conservative pala, at ayaw nilang nagpopose ang partners nila sa camera ng ganun.

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2015, 05:27:49 pm »
maukris

Did you get Team Pat Dy?  Sila yung mahilig sa Boudoir. Mas mild nga sila compared sa counterpart nila abroad :)

Sis, Team Benitez bride here. Si Cay Benitez ang laging assign sa bride, then, i am with my make up artist during that time.
Si photog taga sabi ng concept. Then make up artist will assist me with the white cloth.
Ang ganda naman ng kinalabasan, pero sabi ko ayoko sya for publishing sa blog nila, sabi ko okay na sakin for my and hubbys eyes na lang. Though sa sde slide namin meron naman 1 lang

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #247 on: November 05, 2015, 09:40:17 pm »
sis belle_v2g, I know Foreveryday Photography does boudoir shoots but Gail doesn't upload much for client's privacy daw.  I like his approach because it looks bridal & elegant not FHM-ish. I'm just curious, did you do a boudoir shoot on your wedding preps? Hihi.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2015, 02:08:04 pm »
I wanted to do a shoot like this too kaya I scouted for Boudoir Photographers since I want to have a keepsake of how I look like right now. Medyo hesitant lang ako sa buget because at a minimum I would have to spend 15k-20k (venue, photographer, hmua, outfits) and this is just a want and not a need.

I can't believe how blessed we are because we were chosen to be given a free Couple Boudoir Photo Shoot with free venue and HMUA :) Sooo excited :)

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2015, 08:39:17 pm »
wow you're really blessed sis peachlipstick! I'm curious about this and I'm considering it. I'm just not sure yet if my h2b will approve. Hehe. Will consult with him :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #250 on: November 24, 2015, 01:56:35 pm »
Go na sis NikkiV :) At first hesitant din si h2b ko because he needed to lose some weight pa daw. But I told him how important this is to me kaya napapayag ko siya :) Balitaan mo kami :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #251 on: November 25, 2015, 03:38:39 pm »
sis belle_v2g, I know Foreveryday Photography does boudoir shoots but Gail doesn't upload much for client's privacy daw.  I like his approach because it looks bridal & elegant not FHM-ish. I'm just curious, did you do a boudoir shoot on your wedding preps? Hihi.

Gail asked me over chat na if i wanted to- just let him know daw. Sabi ko i'll think about it but i told him na i am not that keen. It's not my thing kasi. I learned too that my husband doesn't like the idea so i dismissed the offer. On the day, he asked and confirmed again but i refused and Gail understood and respected my decision.  May regla din kase ako nun. Hehe! At di ko talaga kaya. However, he made me changed into a lace dress and the photos came out with the right amount of sexiness and sophistication. :)

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #252 on: November 25, 2015, 05:49:33 pm »
I'll have this photoshoot as well c/o Paul Vincent.

Gagawin sana namin during their stay here after our pre-nup shoot, kaso I'm sooooo pagod na. We'll do it na lang on the wedding day.

For girls who will do this, please please bring/wear a decent lingerie, yes, a lingerie and not the normal underwear. 

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #253 on: November 30, 2015, 08:56:14 pm »
any recommendations where to buy good lingerie for a boudoir photoshoot? TIA! :)

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #254 on: December 01, 2015, 08:27:06 pm »
^^

I'm sure where you are based. Pero sa pinas I saw decent ones in la sensa.

If you want to go all out, go for la Perla or Agent Provocateur :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #255 on: January 03, 2016, 09:41:42 am »
Go for the "The Boudoir Dolls" I went all the way for my gift for hubby and he loved it! Imagine posting in a veranda with all gasoline boys looking at you, grabe lang! Haha! But nude shots were taken inside the room ofcourse and its just the stylist and photographer.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #256 on: January 03, 2016, 12:41:35 pm »
OMG na excite ako dito!

belle_v2g - sis i want to have nude shots sana pero yung walang kita, saka hindi ba gipit sa oras kapag sa mismong wedding day na? Pero napaisip ako sa sinabi mo. :( What if nga imbis na matuwa eh magalit sya kasi I've done this without his knowledge?

Well to be safe, I'll just ask him nalang. Hindi na nga lang surprise, kesa naman pag awayan pa. Moody kasi yon, minsan liberated, pero minsan magugulat ka conservative. Ay bahala na!  Hehe.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #257 on: January 03, 2016, 04:45:16 pm »
Yes sis hermione28, it's how well you know your partner. :) Yung iba kase based sa nababasa ko, mukhang okay sa fiancés nila. My husband grew up in a very conservative environment. I know some girls just want to feel confident about themselves, and there's nothing wrong about that. but i just want to consider my hubby's feelings and views with certain things and i want him to feel respected too. :)

cornflakegirl

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2016, 04:27:42 pm »
ang nakita kong malinis at in good taste gumawa ng boudoir syempre kabaro natin
Jaja Samaniego. especially if black & white. ang galing!

moana

  • Guest
Re: Boudoir Photoshoot
« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2016, 06:16:32 pm »
If may kilala kayo or mare-refer ng friends ninyo, i think ok na din yun if you don't want to spend too much for this photoshoot.
In my case, I have a friend na photographer (well not professional pero she knows what she's doing naman), girl sya and pinakiusapan ko picture-an ako ng boudoir. Since pareho naman kami girl and friends kami, comfy ako to pose.

Kaya lang, iniisip ko lang pag pina-print or book ko na yung mga kuha nya, may masa-suggest ba kayong trusted na pwede mag print/produce ng hard copy? Syempre takot din tayo ma-copy or magamit yun ng ibang tao for whatever reason man.

Baka may ma-suggest kayo ha, salamat mga sissies!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close