watch now

Author Topic: Dermarolling Part 3  (Read 98000 times)

nekulturney

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2015, 05:44:49 pm »
Sis, post ka ng updates ha? I also bought a derma rolling kit. One year ago na yata pero hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa nagagamit. Hahaha. When I bought it kasi, nag-alangan akong gamitin dahil concerned ako sa downtime, so nag-intay ako ng relatively long vacation. Kaso naman, bigla akong nagbreak out, so inintay ko pang magclear yung pimples ko. Wag daw kasing magroll pag may active pimples, otherwise, you'll risk the spread of infection, which can lead to a worse break-out. Ngayon, I'm having LED light treatment and I'm under a acne-treatment regimen. But I'm looking forward to rolling after (finger-crossed) maging clear na ulit ako to address the scars naman. Hay... kaka-stress talaga ang acne problems :(

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2015, 08:41:06 am »
im on my 5th day ,after my 1st roll,still dry and some peeling occurs parin until now,maybe I use himalaya neem face wash which is drying sa skin ,pero ayoko naman magkapimples ,in am ,while my skin is damp ,I apply a drop of neem oil all over my face ,it relieves dryness,but as I apply hydrating sunblock spf30,it dries again,e need mag sunblock talaga kasi duty ko 2-10pm sa paglabas ko maarawan ako,at night vit C serum and grapessed oil,,so hindi muna me mag derma roll ,next week na siguro.....ang maganda lang dito ,no need to use chemical ,toner peeling just to improve skintone,kaso medyo painful for me,or maybe need ko size 0.5mm,,

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2015, 08:37:57 pm »
@nekulturney ,after two weeks ang 2nd dermaroll ko,may improvement na ,nag lessen na ang pimple marks but still dry parin so I use irres-c-stable serum and aloe vera plant during night time,,after that nag improve na skin tone ko,so after 5 days I dermaroll again and now smooth skin na,it lightens na my skin,,I guess pang long term and effective talaga ito,,not instant but really works.basta make sure na sterilized before use and no defect ang dermaroll.

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2015, 09:17:19 pm »
^i use 0.5 needle din pero more on preventation lang. Once a month lang followed by rosehip and grapeseed oil naman.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2015, 11:19:06 pm »
i have this friend na girl crush ko from my previous work. She posted about doing this on her own. so now I'm curious about this... will follow this thread muna until my mind is set to buy my own kit. hehe

will it work on stretchmarks from childhood days? (never got pregnant -yet. it was caused by gaining & then loosing some baby fat -dati)


mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2015, 09:10:32 am »
@twinkle28 ,I also use hhn rosehip oil and grapeseed oil after 24hrs of derma rolling lalo na kapag dry masyado....now after 3rd roll,two days after,no peeling na,but my skin improves well,minimized pores,also in am need talaga sunblock ,....

monster_jas

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2015, 10:14:58 pm »
sana magkaroon na ko ng lakas ng loob gamitin yung roller ko. mag 1 year ko na nabili nasa box pa din. nakaka inspire yung mga possitive effects ng mga sis  :-*

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2015, 11:44:20 pm »
@mariebiscuit sis ako never ata nag peel :/ baka mahina pressure ko? Sakit kasi eh. Pero one week tight un skin ganun lang na fefeel ko. Pero no peeling talaga. Mas okay ata mag peel para ma renew skin talaga

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2015, 01:21:02 am »
@twinkle28 ,sa firts use ko ,I think tama lang pressure ko sa paggamit ng dermaroll,masakit kasi ,lalo na sa may bandang noo,,may peeling sa unang paggamit ko kasi ang gamit ko himalayans neem soap free facial wash,,which is drying talaga sa skin ko,also gamit ko vitamin C serum , kaya kahit 2nd week na may peeling parin,,so I change my facial wash and I use irres-c-stable serum,contains vitamin C and vit E and collagen,after that naminimized na peeling,, now sa 3rd rolling ko,wala na peeling,maybe if use again vitamin C serum baka mag peel ulit..kaso ubos na kasi ,,20ml lang kasi vit C serum kasama.

nekulturney

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2015, 04:27:36 pm »
@mariebiscuit thank you sa updates. Sana mag subside na active pimples ko para makapag roll na ako. Sobrang nakakadistress na din kasing makita yung acne marks ko, lalo ngayon na pumayat ako kaya lalong naging obvious yung crater marks ko. Hahaha. Keep posting updates ha? Nakaka encourage talaga :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:28:39 pm by nekulturney »

krnc

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2015, 05:19:04 pm »
I bought my dermaroller from acnescartreatmentph. I found them sa instagram. Okay naman sana yung dermaroller itself. Kaso VERY POOR ang after sales service nila. Yung inaadvertise nila na yung results ng ng users ay dahil sa pagfollow ng instructions nila, I just roll my eyes. Hindi na sila nagrereply sa kahit anong inquiry mo. Or ililink ka nila sa website nilang wala naman proper instructions talaga on how to use the product. Ang haba haba ng messages ko sa kanila pero isang beses lang nagreply. At ang sagot lang "wash, roll and apply vit. C". Nakakatouch yung reply e. haha! And yung vitamin C na kasama sa package ko, ewan. parang diluted na sugar lang ang tingin ko.

But anyway, as for the dermaroller itself at sa tulong na rin ng sariling sikap ko sa pagreresearch on how to use it, I'm on my 8th roll na siguro. nagbabalat naman yung sakin everytime. Although sa bandang cheeks ko lang ginagamit kasi ang sakit sa forehead or any parts other than cheeks. saka yun lang ang problem area ko. may mga deep pitted scars ako sa cheeks. so far, medyo nagimprove naman. masyado lang talaga malalim scars ko so I still have a long way to go. I can send photos if you want.  :)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2016, 07:21:17 am »
once a month nalang ako nag dermaroll ,alanganin kasi ang sched ko at medyo nakakatamad hehe,,malaki narin ang improvement ng skin ko,....

nekulturney

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #172 on: February 17, 2016, 11:22:55 pm »
Hi mga sis! Finally, after 2 years of having my dermarolling kit with me, I decided to take the plunge and use it tonight. Nung chineck ko yung Vitamin C-20 serum na kasama nung kit, expired na pala sya as of January 2016. I know may window naman after mag-expire ng products, but I didnt want to risk it, so sa neck ko lang sya inapply and plan ko, sa ibang Body parts na lang sya gamitin. So going back to dermarolling, this was the routine I followed:

1. I disinfected the roller by dipping the head in 70% isopropyl alcohol
2. Habang nakababad, I washed my face with the black soap from Dra. Nazal, my derma
3. I cleansed my face with Erythromycin solution from Dra. Nazal
4. I applied Body Shop Vitamin C Boost on my face and the Expired C-20 serum on my neck
5. I removed the derma roller from the alcohol solution and started rolling following the directions on the box (vertical, horizontal and diagonal, 10x each direction).  I stopped once I was able to cover my entire face and neck
6. I dipped the roller into alcohol again to disinfect it
7. I applied Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Milk all over my face and neck
8. I then mixed Meiji Amino Collagen with milk and drank it to help with collagen generation
9. After a few minutes, I removed the roller from the alcohol, let it dry and packed it away.

My face did not bleed but, I really felt the needles going into my face. After rolling, my face was very red. Right now, my face feels itchy from the inside. I hope that's a good sign. I'll post updates. I'm excited to see how it turns out.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:41:42 pm by nekulturney »

nekulturney

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2016, 12:28:09 pm »
Mga sis who tried DIY dermarolling, how often do you do it?

May nabasa kasi ako na for rollers 1.0mm and up, you shouldn't do it more than once a month because the collagen fibers would still be in the process of regrowth and dermarolling often would hamper the healing. Pero i also heard that some would do it once a week or even more often.

Ano masasabi nyo mga Sis?

ladymystique

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2016, 01:10:59 pm »
Pajoin mga sis ;)

I just got my Derma Roller from Derma Roller Philippines, yesterday. I just ordered the roller and the T&B Facial Brush. I cannot say much from my first roll, but here is my routine:

1. Wash face with ST. Ives Scrub using the Facial Brush
2. I do a second round with Cetaphil and the latex brush head
3. Pat dry, use Eskinol cleanser with Dalacin C (Clindamycin)
4. Start rolling. I start on the cheeks, the fleshy part of the face moving outward. Be sure to lift the roller if you will start rolling in another direction. Go in multiple directions in one area with slight pressure. I do not feel pain when I use the roller though it does feel a bit ticklish.
5. After rolling over the entire face and neck, I massage HHN's Overnight Elixer
6. Final massage with St Ives Collagen Cream

Notes:
I only roll during the evening, before bedtime since my face gets really red
Always use antibacterial on your face to prevent the spread of pimples. This is why I use Clindamycin HCL with Eskinol as it becomes an antibacterial astringent
Massage the serums/oils/creams thoroughly, the skin has been pricked making it more absorbent to these
The next day, do not forget to put on sunscreen and stay out of the sun!

Hope this helps ;)

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2016, 07:25:36 pm »
^sis yung  dermaroller ph ba eh  yung mayroong 92k likes sa fb?magko bili mo?effective ba? parang need ko na bumili kasi dumadami marks ko.huhuhu

cry_mandy

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2016, 05:12:07 am »
Sa legs ako DIY. Naka 3x roll na ko 1 month pagitan. Pansin ko humaba at dumami balahibo ko sa legs.

ladymystique

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2016, 07:44:05 am »
^^Hi dear! I think yun na nga yun hehe. Mukhang madami naman maganda reviews and so far so good. I have the 1.0mm roller kaya I only do it once a week. I read somewhere that the .25 and .5 rollers are those that can be used daily. Our skin needs time to heal which is why there is an interval.

Naka 3 weeks nako with the dermaroller! Nakapansin agad fiance ko sa improvement that he wants to try it too haha. When I told him about the needles though medyo nagbackout kasi parang masakit. Truth is mas nakikiliti ako kesa na nasasaktan!

I bought the roller for 1200. Roller only not in a package because I still use my overnight elixir and mas prefer ko narin ang Bio Oil for my facial oil.

Try it! hehe dermarollerphilippines hehe :)

Post modified. Please use the ^ or @ sign instead of quoting posts.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:51:02 am by mama squeak! »

pinkat

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #178 on: April 03, 2016, 07:02:05 pm »
First ko last night and masakit nga siya 1.0 mm gamit ko sa face. Di ko sure kung tama ginawa ko and nagdugo ng very slight sa may nose area. Pero tolerable naman yung sakit. So far wala pa ko makita improvement. Next weekend uli.

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Dermarolling Part 3
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2016, 12:41:49 am »
I want to use derma roller but I'm bit skeptical since I dont really have skin problems only a little obvious (for me) na pores. Baka kasi if I will use it magka ka scar ako tas mag produce ng acne instead :( Husto ko kasi na skin is mala-Koreana

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close