We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I did Hydrafacial with cleaning last Sunday at Belo. Oh wow it was so good! P6740 pero it was a gift I used GCs eh. Good luck kelan kaya ako makaulit.Steps:1) Cleansing (Obagi cleanser with beads or something with texture) the vacuum2) Warm towel3) Vitamins via vacuum time of applicator that sucks on your skin then releases the liquid vitamins that the facialist massages on your face. A good 10 mins I think.4) A fan was used to dry the skin5) Glycolic acid was applied (stings and itchy for a short while) Turned on the fan again to rid you of this feeling6) Pricking and cleaning. Laser with gauze)7) Another round of vitamins (ang dami as in)8)Hylauronic CreamTook about an hour for the process. They made me wear a terry cloth tube dress because the vitamins was applied up to the neck and decolettage .It's been days and my skin feels so smooth, soft and rejuvenated. My marks and blemishes have faded considerably. Worth it to do once in a while if your concerned about anti ageing and overall skin health. Pang artista haha
I went to Clarity Shangrila to get facial sana but I ended up getting Diamond Peel
Who tried facials na kay Dra. Aivee-Teo clinic?
I did Hydrafacial with cleaning last Sunday at Belo. Oh wow it was so good! P6740 pero it was a gift I used GCs eh. Good luck kelan kaya ako makaulit.Steps:1) Cleansing (Obagi cleanser with beads or something with texture) then vacuum2) Warm towel3) Vitamins via vacuum type of applicator that sucks on your skin then releases the liquid vitamins that the facialist massages onto your face. A good 10 mins I think.4) A fan was used to dry the skin5) Glycolic acid was applied (stings and itches for a short while) Turned on the fan again to rid you of this feeling6) Pricking and cleaning. Laser with gauze)7) Another round of vitamins (ang dami as in)8)Hylauronic CreamTook about an hour for the process. They made me wear a terry cloth tube dress because the vitamin liquid was applied up to the neck and decolletage .It's been days and my skin feels so smooth, soft and rejuvenated. My marks and blemishes have faded considerably. Worth it to do once in a while if you're concerned about anti aging and overall skin health. Pang artista haha
I dont like lets face it too. Had facials there around 5 years ago and yes nagkamark mga pores ko na pinagtanggalan ng whiteheads and blackheads. Best to go to a derma