^^ Hay sis, i've tried din sa Skin 101 for twice now. Mabait and friendly yung receptionist, i agree.
I availed the Anti-Acne Facial, I have acne pero hindi naman gaano madami, i have no problem sa cheeks and other area maliban sa forehead. They led me sa small cubicle with my friend ( I came with my 3 other classmates at parepareho kami ng inavail na facial) First they cleaned my face with a stiff brush and wipe it with cleaning pads, the usual massage using a facial moisturizer, one thing i don't like, is minamadali talaga nila, like they are briskly just rubbing my face, i didn't relaxed at all. Then the steam, i didn't noticed na iniisteam na pala yung mukha ko, yung gumagawa sakin didn't talk to me at all, unlike yung sa classmate ko na iniinform kung anong ginagawa sa kanya, don't get me wrong, i don't usually care kung kausapin man ako o hindi, pero i think na they need to be polite also diba? So then nung niremove na yung steam, i felt nothing, parang wala lang yung steam, then there came the pricking part, i really hate this, mataas ang pain tolerance ko, she concentrated on my forehead obviously, pero parang wala pa atang 10 mins, tapos na. I didn't felt clean, long story short, hindi ko nagustuhan, hindi nila nalinis thoroughly, andami pang natira, and i can feel the bumps on my face when i wash it. For 300 pesos, for me, it's not worth it.