We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ glycolic peel = P2000/session (buy-1-take-1 for the whole month of feb) -- i think they use neostrata, not the generic ones that's why it's expensive diamond peel = P2700/3 sessions (with facial)
Can you girls recommend a good facial clinic in Alabang Town Center that's not so expensive? I usually have my facials at Dermstrata in Festival Mall but I think I'm ready to try others (especially if the lakad is at ATC). Yung ka-level lang sana ng Dermstrata. The kuripot in me just doesn't sit with a 2-3k facial at HOO.
pede bang magpafacial pag period of the month? may nabasa kasi ako advisable wag daw muna??
any facial clinic in alabang that has services safe for preggies?