watch now

Author Topic: Interview the Next Person - Part 19  (Read 71653 times)

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: Interview the Next Person - Part 19
« Reply #580 on: March 30, 2012, 11:53:19 pm »
I haven't tried..

Which do you prefer swimming in the beach or pool?..and why?..

freefirefly

  • Guest
Re: Interview the Next Person - Part 19
« Reply #581 on: March 31, 2012, 12:48:23 am »
I love the Beach.  Just so I can "...dig my toes into the sand." ;)

How's your summer so far?

tipC_shoegal

  • Guest
Re: Interview the Next Person - Part 19
« Reply #582 on: March 31, 2012, 12:13:48 pm »
Summer's all work still but I'm looking forward to the end of April. Hitting Pagudpud!!! ;D

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Interview the Next Person - Part 19
« Reply #583 on: March 31, 2012, 12:50:03 pm »
^Sis, you need to ask a question para di maputol itong thread...

tipC_shoegal

  • Guest
Re: Interview the Next Person - Part 19
« Reply #584 on: March 31, 2012, 12:59:23 pm »
Sorry! I missed my question...

Q: Which coffee franchise serves the best coffee for you?

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Interview the Next Person - Part 19
« Reply #585 on: March 31, 2012, 01:32:34 pm »
starbucks pa rin for me.. i seldom go to the others din kasi :P

how are you feeling today?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close