We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ They had a convenient excuse as to why they are still in the house:1. Violet wants to stay2. Finances. Their money is tied to the house. If and when they can sell that house, then that's the only time they can move to another place. Sabi nung asawa yun. LOL. I wanna slap the husband. 3. The doctor advised Vivien not to move coz her pregnancy is delicate. But the doctor's way of saying it, parang an OA.^ I think so...parang patay sila lahat, or as Addy said --- "You're going to die in this house". That house claims the people in it, I think. Although, I dunno if Constance is dead...nakita naman siya ng mga tao when she pulled Addy from the ground in the last episode, diba?what? patay na si violet?? uh oh .. haha i still need to memorize their characters names.. di ko pa din memorize andami kasi.. the old maid is she still alive? she's dead na diba?