watch now

Author Topic: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free  (Read 21273 times)

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2012, 07:06:34 am »
^

There's Venture Lab, Udacity, and edX.


momentum

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2012, 11:28:36 am »
wow this is kewl  :D gonna sign up for both coursera  and from sis thess' link

thanks girls for sharing!  :-*

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2012, 09:50:53 pm »
sis, yung mga natutunan niyo dito ilalagay niyo ba sa resume?

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2012, 10:02:52 pm »
^^^ thanks :) i'm doing udacity now. tagal pa ng coursera kasi though i signed up din. :)


venusortua

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 09:52:59 pm »
For those who would like to learn another language: busuu.com

I'm learning Business English, French and Japanese. ^^

cotton

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2012, 09:10:54 am »
pasali po..pwd po paPM ng free online course link..TIA

lilmisstough

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2012, 11:12:11 am »
pasali po..newbie here..

super thank you sa link...I've been looking for free online stduies.. :-*

miss resilient

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 11:29:40 pm »
attractive for me yung diploma in human resourceful..this is very useful for me lalo kung may certificate talaga.

agape

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2013, 03:02:38 pm »
Anong lessons/courses na ang natapos ninyo?
Right now kasi I'm focusing sa free online training offered to employees
sponsored by the employer e via Skillport e.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2013, 01:18:02 am »
thanks for sharing sis..
will try this too.. :)

PhamLuis23

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2013, 04:35:47 pm »
Thank you! I'll give this Diploma in Statistics from alison.com a shot.

It's been a while since the last posting. Anyone done with their certificates?

PhamLuis23

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2013, 01:45:28 pm »
Didn't push through with Alison.com, it was messy. Udacity is way cool though. I am learning more here than a course I paid 16 thousand for in a training center in Makati.  :(

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2013, 11:00:59 am »
Hey guys! I'm into online courses, pero sa sobrang ka busyhan hindi ko na maisingit sa schedule. I vow to finish one soon. Anyway, share ko din yun EDX - https://www.edx.org/course-list/allschools/allsubjects/allcourses

If you pass there, makakakuha ka ng certification sa MIT (For engineering courses). Bongga di ba.

Jeninamaree

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2013, 11:55:45 pm »
saan ka nag aral pam? saka anong course?

Didn't push through with Alison.com, it was messy. Udacity is way cool though. I am learning more here than a course I paid 16 thousand for in a training center in Makati.  :(

switblububbles

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2014, 04:29:55 pm »
wow! this is what im looking for a long time! Im in front of computer for long whole day learning nothing hehe...

I will start this soon. :)

Keep em coming sisses!~

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2014, 09:27:02 pm »
hi mga sis, can we get free TESOL certificate somewhere? hehe

marie05

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2014, 02:17:27 pm »
up for this one! since matagal ang sembreak ko sa masters (because of the academic shift). maghanap ako dito para di sayang ang sembreak.

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2014, 06:09:17 am »
any feedback dun sa mga nakapagtry nito?

dainejen

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2014, 05:58:05 pm »
maganda sana kung may certificate talaga :D

SavedByHisGrace

  • Guest
Re: online studies/training with certificate absolutely free
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2014, 06:08:46 pm »
MOOC is cool! I am currently enrolled in Coursera's programming courses. I find it a very good way to spend my spare time in office and at home. I am under a signature track which entitles me of a Valid Certificate from Universities like University of Michigan under coursera's platform.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close