watch now

Author Topic: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2  (Read 81045 times)

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2012, 12:49:38 pm »
Asian Secrets Lulur has been a staple in my shower regimen weekly. I'm not conscious on its whitening effect, though. What I'm after is the exfoliation tsaka nakaka-smooth talaga ng skin. :) I tried the Green Tea, yung green tub.

Luckily, Asian Secrets sent me 3 variants together with the Bengkoang soaps. And I'm having a contest at my blog for a chance to win Asian Secrets beauty pack consisting of scrubs and soaps. :)

Just click the link to join: Asian Secrets giveaway

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #201 on: February 03, 2012, 05:15:42 pm »
ang bango talaga ng ASL green tea. parang luxury ang pagligo pag gamit ko ito, kasi super soft din ang skin ko pagkatapos. :)

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2012, 04:58:07 pm »
Yung gantu ko di ko na nagamit, hehe. Mga thrice ko lang nagamit. Maganda ba talaga? Mga ilang days or weeks makikita effect?

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #203 on: April 30, 2012, 04:27:40 pm »
How much yung purbasari na white mga sis? :)

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2012, 10:24:23 am »
^ it's P129 (if my memory serves me right :P)

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2012, 03:20:47 pm »
^Meron sa Watson's no, sis? Pati isang size lang ba? :)

Elle ♥

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2012, 02:16:53 pm »
mga sis,ask ko lang kung pwede ang asian secrets sa face and sa mga under 18 :D
tnx

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2012, 09:36:35 pm »
While at the grocery, I noticed na may bars of soap na pala ang ASL. Kung matagal na meron, I am so late sa news. Interesting though happy ako with more moisturizing soaps na hindi whitening and J&J baby milk bath. :)

thefilipinoynetrepreneur

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #208 on: June 27, 2012, 03:39:11 pm »
Read from page 1 of thread 1 whew! Worth it because of all the information shared, thanks girls!

Bought my first tub, variant is With Seaweed Extract and Vitamin E (blue). P120 for the 250g at Mercury Drug, P10 cheaper than the usual price.

Have already used it once without visiting GT first. =/ Things I've learned:
> It's concept of use is similar to that of dry brushing.
> Let the product do its work by leaving it on your skin for around 15 minutes.
> It's still okay to use a loofah when you soap afterward.
> It's safe to use on the face and neck.
> Skin lightening products applied really seep through the skin and give best results.

As I am after the lightening effect to even out my tone, I will purchase the violet tub next just to see if it delivers. I am also using the Asian Secrets whitening soap (With Natural Antiseptic Betel Extract) since I thought that it might be best to combo it with the same brand for optimal result. Mercury Drug does not carry Asian Secrets' soaps, just the scrubs. Price is still at P70 (Watsons).

I'll be using these on a daily basis starting next week. I believe it's better done during an evening shower when impurities have accumulated throughout the day.

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #209 on: June 27, 2012, 03:41:47 pm »
yung Oils and Scrub Spa sa Makati, Eto rin ata ang gamit. nakita ko sa website nila ee.:)

tsutsat

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2012, 03:46:34 pm »
I love this product! Hindi din ako after sa whitening effect nito but on the exfoliation. Ang smooth smooth ng skin mo after! Para ka na ding nagpabody scub sa professionals eh. I was able to purchase buy-one-take-one promo sa watsons last month.  :D

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2012, 03:38:18 am »
I finished a tub of this the purple variant. It did help smoothen my skin :)

thea0021

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2012, 04:57:34 am »
Lulur did not worked for me.. mas maganda pa yung ABONNE
especially yung yougurt ata..  :D

sweet.trish

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2012, 09:58:59 am »
using this product all over my body, except sa face, together with likas papaya soap. ang puti na ng siko ko :) yung knees ko pumuti rin pero hindi pa sya pantay.

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2012, 07:10:26 pm »
Need to start using thus product again because the Speedo I bought for swimming lessons is high cut, kitang kita singit, haha

loverofsummer

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2012, 09:24:20 pm »
The best to sa exfoliation!! After using it, feeling diyosa ka sa kakinisan ng skin mo. Hihi. :) Go to their Facebook page, they are giving away loot bags. Sana manalo ako! :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2012, 10:11:08 pm »
The best to sa exfoliation!! After using it, feeling diyosa ka sa kakinisan ng skin mo. Hihi. :) Go to their Facebook page, they are giving away loot bags. Sana manalo ako! :)

i totally agree, favorite na body scrub ko din ito :)

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2012, 02:04:46 pm »
I cannot stand the scent of the purple variant. On the other hand, i super like the scent of the blue variant.

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2012, 02:22:12 pm »
Consumed my ASL green variant, now trying the purple one.

Ok sya, I like it, nakakakinis sya kahit once a week ko lang gamitin.

L.B.

  • Guest
Re: Asian Secrets Lulur - Thread 2
« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2012, 03:54:25 pm »
^ masubukan nga to para sa knees ko, mukhang maganda kasi eh.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close