Author Topic: Working at Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas  (Read 53415 times)

Tsinsey

• One proud
  • GirlTalker
Re: Working at Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 08:54:42 pm »
I applied here before without a backer. Got interviwed after 1 month and was asked to join after 6 mos pa. Unfortunately, I was just newly hired in another company, and I don't want to resign agad agad. I asked for a deferral of my appointment but it was declined. Well, compensation wise I heard its good. Got a few friends working in there.

IronLady

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 11:47:58 am »
^paano ka nag-apply sis? Walk in? Or you emailed them your application form and resume?

Kendrick

• KatniPat
  • Probationary
  • "Amore de mi Vida"
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 12:39:25 pm »
hi kumusta po. i want to apply sana sa banko sentral. can you help me please? baka my kakilala kayo from there na pwede pasahan ng resume. thanks much

GreenStar

• Probationary
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2013, 11:46:31 am »
Please share the updated and working link for Land Bank and Banko Central.
And do you think there were job openings for IT people in these banks too? Thanks

kwang sun

• so vain
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 01:35:14 pm »
pwede bang pumasa ng resume kahit hindi cs passer?

kwang sun

• so vain
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2013, 04:15:22 pm »
need ba makapasa sa cs?

jel-g.

• Probationary
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2013, 09:26:09 am »
Hi Sisses, here's my incomplete timeline for the application process I'm currently undergoing now at BSP. I'm not a CPA but I'm a UP graduate cum laude so I'm exempted to the Civil Service exam.

February2013 - searched at their recruitment site for vacancy, and sent my application and resume at their recruitment email.

I got no response at all. My friend told me that most of the time [textspeak!] mga nkapost sa recruitment site nla ay filled-in na from people inside the company din. BSP is just complying with CSC requirement to post job vacancies. So for formality [textspeak!] yun. But I did not give up. I constantly monitor their site and look for positions in which I may fit in.

May2013 - they have replied to me via email that they have received my application and due to the large volume of applicants, they have asked me to allow ample time for the application process.

September2013 - they have emailed me to send documents via email: Transcript of Records, College Diploma, and COE with detailed duties and responsibilities signed by employer or immediate supervisor (sobrang hirap kunin haha)

November2013 - they have sent me email to notify me to take their pre-employment exam.

and the journey continues...

So that's approx. 10months na before I was able to take a spot in the pre-employment exam. Any tips for the exam? I hope I pass the exam scheduled next week.. Anyway, everything happens for a reason nman. So if I didn't make it, it's not the end of the world. I'll try, I'll do my best, and pray for favorable results.

Hope this helps sisses. God bless to all of us who wants to enter BSP. :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 09:29:28 am by jel-g. »

IronLady

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 06:38:55 am »
Sis thanks for the info. Hindi rin ako mawawalan ng pag asa.. Lol. Kaso 1 yr in the making pala.. Sis inemail mo lang lahat ng requirements? So pati yung filled up application form ini scan mo?

Nga pala.. To those applying din kindly fill up the applied position. I made a mistake when i submitted an application form without the applied post eh. Sabi kasi nung nagpasa pag andun na lang daw ko sabihin.. Then my other kakilala naman told me its bsp's sop not to entertain those af that doesnt indicate the preferred post. Wengks! Kaya ayun, magpapasa ulit ako.. This time via email na lang..

falsabraga

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2014, 02:00:41 pm »
andaming openings na posted pero until today nalang deadline. submitted my application na. :)

airwaterfire

• mi amore'
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2014, 12:29:16 pm »
Up for this thread..

Tahimik naman?

Meron silang bagong recruitment site. Patingin tingin nalang din ako. Sana mapuruhan.
When we are no longer able to change a situation,
we are challenged to change ourselves.

fionaapple

• Super GirlTalker
  • 12-20-2014
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 02:56:51 pm »
nagapply ako nung friday. dun sa recruitment site nila. naisip ko lang, malay mo. yung bagong recruitment site nila, online ang application. may online form tapos i-aattach mo dun yung soft copy ng resume...sana matanggap ako...

although, kakapromote ko lang today sa current job ko. hehe.

trishevil

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 04:56:05 pm »
Nag-apply rin ako pero noong October pa.

Mishielene

• Probationary
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2016, 04:37:02 am »
Hi Po, ako po at ang aking mga kaklse ay nais sanang mag-intern o mag-OJT sa BSP kaso hindi namin alam kung saan kami lalapit o sino yung  kokontakin.. medyo naguguluhan po kami ngayon sana po ay matulungan nyo po kami

purple_tips

• Junior GirlTalker
  • full time beauty junkie
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2016, 11:52:05 am »
^merong website ang BSP which includes a recruitment portal. Just google it to see if may vacancy for interns. If walang naka-post, mag walk in ka then tanong  sa guard, sa reception, etc. kung saan pwede mag submit ng resume. I did that, both online and walk in. I submitted my application form and resume to at least 3 departments before (HR and the specific departments where I am qualified to apply) but walang sumagot hehe. Study BSP's website so you can take a look at the departments where you intend to submit your resume, then pagdating doon tsaka niyo na ask anong floor and building.

fall2pieces

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Tumblr Me and I'll Tumblr You
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2016, 10:17:24 pm »
Nakagrey out yung "apply now" button sa E-Recruitment site nila. Bakit kaya
"Everything that happens in this world happens at the time God chooses." Ecclesiastes 3:1" :)

Ruthiegrace

• Probationary
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2017, 07:48:24 pm »
Gaano katagal po bago kontakin ng BSP?

Alyssalicious

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2018, 04:53:15 pm »
God this topic is inactive long ago, but I'll post na rin a reply for future reference ng may gusto xD

I had my ojt sa BSP and meron na silang portal where you can find vacancies and apply for it. Check their site.

I applied here early this year and I just got an email asking for requirements just last month. So matagal talaga sya.

More often than not do they give update or feedback on someone's application when it is qualified.

And mahirap talaga makapasok sa BSP. But Bangko Sentral remains to be the most credible government agency, and not just any other government body na alam nyo na ;) Compensation and benefits wise, pak na pak sa BSP. So kung gusto talaga, go lang ng go. You dont give up on something you really want that easily.

Good luck <3

fall2pieces

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Tumblr Me and I'll Tumblr You
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 01:01:23 pm »
Anyone working in BSP? How?s working here?
"Everything that happens in this world happens at the time God chooses." Ecclesiastes 3:1" :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close